✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 56 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

Time skip to April...

"Izuku-kun, there a giant villain in the city." (Y/N) in a dull voice said through the comms.

Midoriya looked out at the city. He was tired, he looked like a mess and had his scarf covering his face.

"A giant villain..." Midoriya said. "I'll head there now."

"Okay." (Y/N) said. "Also, Bakugo-san and the others are trying to find us. What do you want to do?"

"Make sure they don't find us. Keep them away." Midoriya said.

"Alright." (Y/N) said. "I'll check up on you later after you take down the villain."

"See you." Izuku said.

(Y/N) sighed as turned off her phone. She looked at her katana. She pulled out her katana from a villain, who was now dead. She wiped of the blood using a rag towel. She threw the towel in a barrel that was already on fire.

"This is exhausting. I'm not getting any information from these escaped prisioners about All for One." (Y/N) said. She pulled out her phone and called a number. "Hey, theres a body on 4th street and Sunset. Take it away and get rid of any evidence."

She ended the call. She began to walk away. Her phone began to ring. She sighed in annoyance. She looked at it and answered.

"Endeavor, it's been a while." (Y/N) said.

"Where are you and Izuku? You two don't contact us anymore." Endeavor said.

"Izuku-kun said it was better that way. I heard from my twin brothers that the secret hideout was destroyed. I told you all that you could use the secret bounty hunter's agency." (Y/N) said. "Where is everyone?"

"We're all hiding in this abandon building next to the old Jump Shoes." Endeavor said.

"Alright. I'm heading there now." (Y/N) said. She ended the call.

She began to walk towards the building. She made sure no one followed her and stopped any villain along the way.

"Even though I don't want to admit this, we aren't making any progress like this. We need more help but Izuku-kun doesn't want help." (Y/N) said. "People will keep dying if we don't get help."

She sighed as she reached the building, she looked down to see the pro-heroes. They were all talking.

"Everyone ready to go?" (Y/N) said. They looked up and saw her.

"I thought we were suppose to be kept in touch." Hawks said.

"I've been busy." (Y/N) said, crossing her arms.

"You've been busy killing." Endeavor said. (Y/N) didn't react. Her face was emotionlesss.

"We need to leave. Being out here isn't safe." (Y/N) said.

"No one followed you?" Edgeshot asked.

"No. They're dead." (Y/N) said as she saw opened the door. The pro heroes looked at her.

"You can't be out killing people." Hawks said. "It won't end well."

"I have a list of people I have to kill. I'm not killing for fun. Plus, there are some who I need to arrest so they are alive." (Y/N) said as they followed her. She opened a sewer lid. She looked at them. "Go in."