✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

Midoriya activated his quirk. He put his hand up and flick his fingers.

Todoroki put a wall of ice up to block. Todoroki used his ice quirk towards Midoriya. Midoriya flicked his fingers to destroy the ice.

Todoroki continued to do the same. Izuku kept blocking with the flicks.

"Hmm...Mi-kun is getting really hurt." (Y/N) said thinking.

"Todoroki and him are going all out. But Todoroki is using just one of his quirks." Iida said.

Midoriya then used his fist and punched. There was smoke.

It cleared up. Todoroki was on the floor but not injured.

He got up. He right side of his body was shaking.

"He has frost bite." (Y/N) said. She looked at her hand. The frost bite on her hand start to go away. "OH! It's all better!"

She looked back at the tv and saw Todoroki activated his ice quirk and was sending spikes of ice towards Izuku.

It was getting bigger. Midoriya used his right fingers and flicked the ice away.

Todoroki ran towards him.

(Y/N) then heard her phone buzzing. She took her phone out and saw her dad calling her. She answered it.

"Papa! Are you watching me?! Am I doing good?" (Y/N) asked.

"Sweetheart, you're doing so amazing but..." He said.

"But what?" She asked.

"You are going to have to lose this round." He said. "What if people find out?"

"It's alright, papa! I didn't want t continue fighting anyway! It was getting boring doing the fighting! It's so awesome seeing everyone's awesome quirks! When you meet my classmates, papa, you'll love them!" (Y/N) said.

"Alright. Well, I have to go." He said.

"Okay papa! See you later!" (Y/N) said smiling. She hanged.

The two kept fighting.

(Y/N) walked into the waiting room. She sat down and looked at the tv.

"It's your quirk! Not his!" Midoriya yelled.

Then, Todoroki activated his fire quirk. (Y/N) smiled.

"He's actually using it!" (Y/N) said as her eyes sparkled.

Todoroki then used both his quirks and was about to attack Midoriya.

"That's enough! You can get hurt!" Cementoss said as he started to create a wall. Midnight started to use her quirk too.

"Midoriya won't be able to handle that." Midnight said.

Izuku ran towards Todoroki as Todoroki let out all his power. The walls went up that cementoss made.

Then, there was an explosion. There was a large gust of air. Everyone covered their eyes.

Then, the smoke cleared up.

Midoriya was out of bounds and unconscious. Todoroki was stilling standing. He was out of breathe.

"Out of bounds!" Midnight said. "Todoroki moves on!"