✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 50 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

8 weeks had gone by and (Y/N) had not waken up.

They eventually told class b what happened to (Y/N).

Everyone would send flowers and balloons every now and then. All that everyone think about was (Y/N).

It was strange that she wasn't in class with them. Laughing, smiling or even her presence.

They couldn't find the guy who was driving in the truck that day. They assumed it was Twice's clone. (Y/N)'s dad placed a bounty on the person who drove the truck that day. Many bounty hunters offered to help and find him but none have succeeded considering that many of them are considered the best.

They told Eri a few days ago what really happened to (Y/N). It didn't end well. She cried all day and wanted to go visit her.

Everyone was in class at the moment. They weren't talking a lot and not in a good mood. Many of them couldn't focus on school.

It was lunch time and many didn't move from their seats.

Then, Aizawa opened the door. Everyone looked at her.

"She's awake!" Aizawa said. Everyone was in shock as some of them stood up from their seats.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hurry! I want to see her already!" Midoriya said.

"Everyone wants to see her, you nerd!" Bakugo said as they walked to her room.

"I can't wait to see her up again!" Kirishima said.

Then, they ran into the doctor who was talking with one of (Y/N)'s bodyguards.

"Doctor! Is (Y/N) up right now?" Ochaco asked.

"Yes. She is." The doctor said.

Everyone smiled.

Todoroki opened the door.

"Wait! You all need to know something first!" The bodygaurd said.

They walked in and saw (Y/N) drinking tea.

"(Y/N)! We're so glad to see you up!" Jiro said. (Y/N) looked at them.

"We wanted to see you right away the moment you woke up." Shinso said.

"We were all worried." Aoyama said.

"Yes! Everyone was not acting the same!" Iida said.

(Y/N) stayed quiet and looked at them.

"(Y/N)?" Midoriya said confused.

"I'm sorry but do I know any of you?" (Y/N) said.

Everyone was in shock.

"(Y/N), you don't know us?" Kirishima said grabbing her hand. She pulled it away.