✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

Aizawa had struggled to calm down Midoriya. Mandalay and Tiger had appeared. Tiger took back Todoroki while Mandalay was trying to make (Y/N) talk and move.

Vlad King had called emergency services. The ambulances and fire trucks arrived 15 minutes later.

Of all the forty students, there was 15 unconscious and in serious conditions from the villains' gas, 11 major or minor injuries, thirteen uninjured, and one missing.

From the six heroes, one was in a serious condition after getting hit really hard in the head, one lost a lot of blood and went missing, and four uninjured.

There was three villains caught who weren't able to escape.

Those who were injured were taken to the hospital.

(Y/N)'s bodyguards immediately came and took (Y/N).

(Y/N) didn't argue or said a word.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

~The Next Day~

The news was talking about the missing U. A student: Katsuki Bakugo.

Midoriya, Momo, and Jiro were all in the hospital, being taken care of.

"Haha. I'm really grateful for the the publicity we're getting." Tomura said. He looked at Bakugo. He was all tied up. "Don't you agree, Bakugo?"

Bakugo didn't say a thing. He just looked at them in anger.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

~The following day~

Midoriya woke up. He looked around and saw that he was in the hospital.

He started to remember about what had happened.

"Oh! You are up!" Kaminari said.

"Did you see the news? The media is swarming the school right now." Sero said.

"I just woke up." Midoriya said looking down.

"We got you something to eat." Mina said showing a box that had fruit in it.

"We're sorry, Midoriya." Kirishima said.

"Did everyone from Class A come?" Midoriya asked.

"No. Jiro is still unconscious from the villains' gas." Sato said.

"And Momo got hit in the head pretty hard and is here as well." Ojiro said. "She already regained consciousness."

"Everyone except them came." Ochaco said.

"Seventeen of us." Tsu said.

"Where is (Y/N)?" Midoriya asked.

"We haven't heard from her. Her bodyguards appeared and took her away." Todoroki said.