✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 38 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

A/N. Hey everyone, I keep seeing that everyone is tired of (Y/N) saying "boppin" but I should let everyone know that at some point (Y/N) will stop saying "boppin" I just added it because right now, (Y/N) is still young and playful but the more she starts going through hard times and starts growing up, she will change. Just thought I should tell you guys since I keep getting a few comments on that word. Sorry if it annoyed everyone. Just want the (Y/N) to have a character development. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N), Midoriya, Aizawa , the detective and Nighteye were running.

They saw a man on the floor.

Midoriya ran faster and broke the wall.

They all went through.

They saw Lemillion and Chisaki.

Lemillion was badly hurt.

Midoriya punched Chisaki.

He sent him flying. Aizawa used his quirk on Chisaki.

"Nighteye! Secure those who need treatment!" Aizawa said.

Lemillion look like he was about to faint.

"She's...behind...me." Mirio said. (Y/N) and Nighteye ran to them. He hugged them.

"It's fine now." Nighteye said as Mirio fell on his shoulder. "You were amazing, Mirio."

"Sir, what should we do?" (Y/N) said.

"You need to take her away from here." Nighteye said.

"Right." (Y/N) said.

"I don't want to go. I'm scared." Eri said.

(Y/N) went down to her level. She took off her mask for her to see her face. She smiled.

"Eri-Chan. I promise you with my life that I won't ever hurt you." (Y/N) said.

"O-Okay." Eri said.

(Y/N) grabbed her hand. She lifted her up.

She began to run as Midoriya and Aizawa began to fight.

There was a rumbling. Eri whimpered. (Y/N) hugged her tighter.

"It's alright, Eri-chan." (Y/N) said.

Then, (Y/N) was smashed into the wall. (Y/N) protected Eri.

"Eri...Chan. Are you okay?" She asked. Eri nodded.

She looked up and saw a villain. (Y/N) put Eri behind her back. She took out her extendable pole.

"That won't stop me." He said. He put his hand up. He shot out a yellow light. (Y/N) spun her  extendable pole as the yellow light hit them. Then, there was a bright flash.

She looked around and was back at the beginning with Mirio, Nighteye and Deku.

"I thought I told you to leave!" Nighteye said as he began to run to Chisaki.

"A villain sent me back here!" She said. She looked around. "Where's Eraser?!"

"He got taken!" Deku said.

"You two! Get Lemillion and Eri out of here." Nighteye said.

"Right!" They said.

"I'll help Lemillion." Deku said.