✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) was sitting down as she cleaned her instruments as everyone waited for Bakugo and the others to get ready.

"Wow, (Y/N). Those instruments look ready nice!" Jiro said as her face sparkled.

"I try to keep them clean!" (Y/N) said smiling as she put her instruments back in her bag.

"Are they your own instruments?" Tsu asked.

"Yep!" (Y/N) said.

"How much did it cost you?! They have some amazing cravings on them!" Mina said.

"Oh look! It's starting!" (Y/N) said as she went to look at the t.v, next to All Might and Todoroki.

"Who do you will win, Young (Y/N) and Young Todoroki?" All Might asked them.

"Iida is the thinking type and will probably think of a way to stop Midoriya and Ochaco. Bakugo looks like he's just the go and fight type but he does think quickly. So, I think they will win." Todoroki said.

"Hmm...I agree with Todo-kun but Mi-kun is also the thinking type and O-Chan can work well with others unlike Ka-kun." (Y/N) said seriously. "All four of them are really quick and obviously know what they're doing and Mi-kun and O-Chan also know who they are going up against. And by the looks of yesterday's tests with Aizawa-sensei, both O-Chan and Mi-Kun have a hard time using their quirks."

Everyone looked at (Y/N) surprised since she looks like an airhead.

"I-I didn't know you were quite observant, Young (Y/N)." All Might said.

Then, they looked at the screen.

They saw Ochaco and Midoriya walk inside.

They were talking to each other.

They continued to walk until they bumped into Bakugo.

"Oh! It's Ka-kun. Wonder what he'll do." (Y/N) said.

Then, Ochaco ran off a different direction while Bakugo and Midoriya stood face to face.

"Do you this will end well? The two are childhood friends and all but Bakugo has some hate toward Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"If it gets out of hand, I will have to intervene." All Might said.

Then, Bakugo attacked Midoriya. Midoriya blocked it.

"Ohh! It's like he saw it coming!" (Y/N) said surprised.

"But will he be able to block the rest? It must have been luck." Todoroki said.

"Guess you're right." (Y/N) said as she began to think.

In a different screen, Ochaco was running towards the screen. The building was shaking from the explosions and fight from Midoriya and Bakugo.

"Hey...don't you think Bakugo and Midoriya are taking it too far? The building could collapse." Kirishima said worried.

"He's right." Sero said also worried.

Ochaco then touched a destroyed pillar and threw it too Iida. Iida jumped out of the way.

Ochaco ran and jumped. She touched the item and hanged onto it.

"Hero team wins! Young Midoriya and Young Bakugo! Stop fighting!" All Might said through the speakers.

The two continued to fight.