✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 52 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) fell on the floor as the purple warp disappeared.

She looked up and saw a lot of people. She got nervous.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)." A guy with blue hair said as he helped her up as he tried not to put all his fingers on her.

"Where am I?" (Y/N) asked as she moved away from him.

"(Y/N), I'm so glad you're home." He said walking to her.

"(Y/N), you don't remember us but we are your family." A guy with a mask and hat said.

(Y/N) was getting a memory. She saw them and buildings collapsing in the back as things were on fire.

"I can't remember anything." (Y/N) said touching her head.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). We have someone who will help you remember who you are." A guy with a suit said. A lady walked in.

"She is going to help you remember everything." The guy with blue hair said.

"Please follow me so we can start." The lady said. (Y/N) followed her into a room.

The door closed.

"You can sit on that couch." She said.

(Y/N) sat down. The lady went behind her.

"This might hurt your head for a bit." The lady said. (Y/N) got confused.

She put her hands on (Y/N)'s head.

She began to use her quirk on (Y/N).

(Y/N) began to see every memory of everyone fade away and was being replaced with the people she was currently with.

(Y/N) was confused and it began to hurt her head. She screamed in pain as this continued. This happened for a few more minutes.

Then, the lady stopped. (Y/N) was breathing heavily as she was sweating.

"Alright. Let's go outside." She said. (Y/N) stood up and felt dizzy.

"You'll feel dizzy for a bit." The lady said.

(Y/N) walked outside and saw everyone.

"It is done." The lady said.

"Do you remember us now?" One of them said. She looked at them and knew their names.

"Yes but...why were those other memories replaced?" (Y/N) asked suspiciously.

"Oh dear." The old lady said.

"What? What is it?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's seems that my twin sister got to you first and gave you fake memories while you were in a coma." The lady said.

Her acting is really poor. That wasn't very convincing. (Y/N) thought.

"They were trying to get you away from us. They were the cause of your accident." Tomura said.