✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 58 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) was about to lay down on her bed to rest when there was a knock on the door. (Y/N) sighed in annoyance. She stood up and headed to the door. She opened it and saw Todoroki.

"Oh, Todoroki-san. Can I help you?" (Y/N) said.

"All Might is here. He needs to speak to everyone." Todoroki said.

"Ah ok." (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) walked out of her room. She closed the door behind her. She looked at Todoroki and the two behind to walk to the elevator.

"Sorry I came to bother you when you were about to rest." Todoroki said.

"It's okay. I want to sleep but my mind isn't at peace right now. I guess I'm paranoid being here and endangering everyone." (Y/N) said as they entered the elevator. The doors closed.

Todoroki grabbed her hand. His heart began to race.

"You're fine. Shigaraki won't come here. If he does, we'll defeat him and save everyone." Todoroki said.

The two smiled at each other. The doors opened. (Y/N) let go of his hand. Todoroki felt sad as she let go of him. The two walked out the elevator.

"Young (Y/N)! I'm glad to see you're doing well!" All Might said. "I was worried you wouldn't come back to U. A."

"Well, we have to bring down Shigaraki so we have to do something together." (Y/N) said as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Working together is right. Just like how the United States is helping us right now. American-hero Star and Stripe manage to leave damage on Shigarki. His body is weak now. We have a chance to bring him down." All Might said. "Lets do our best, everyone. This will be our finally battle with Shigaraki and All for One."

Everyone looked at each other.

"Then, let's go get ready everyone. We have a plan right?" (Y/N) said.

"The pro heroes have thought of something. We want to go through with you and the bounty hunters." All Might said.

"Let's go talk to them then." (Y/N) said.

"They'll be coming here to talk to all of you." All Might said. "I'm going to talk to the other teachers and let them in of what I know. I'll be back soon."

"Alright." (Y/N) said.

All Might walked out the doors. (Y/N) looked at them.

"We should take this time to train but not to the point of exhaustion either. We need to be ready if anything happens." (Y/N) said.

"Right." Everyone said.

"Alright, let's go train guys." (Y/N) said.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone began train individually or as a group.

(Y/N) was sharpening all her weapons and making aure everything works.

Shinso walked up to (Y/N). She looked at him.

"Hey." Shinso said.

"Hey." (Y/N) replied back.