✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

After everything, the heroes and police officers managed to get everyone out of the buildings. Many people were injured.

Then, they had to turn Bakugo over. Bakugo went in quietly and didn't say a word.

(Y/N) offered Midoriya, Kirishima, Momo, Iida and Todoroki a ride home. They all accepted.

It was pretty quiet on the way back home. They had said their goodbyes once they were dropped off at their homes.

Then, (Y/N) was sent back home.

She opened the door.

"I'm home." (Y/N) said sighing.

"(Y/N)!"

Her eyes widened. She looked up and saw her older brothers with the twins. She gasped.

"I can't believe you guys are here!" (Y/N) said smiling as she ran to them.

"It's good to see you again." Kosuke, her older brother, said.

"Yeah." Eiji, her second older brother, said smiling.

"Why are you guys here?" (Y/N) asked.

"They came to check on you!" Naozumi said smiling.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked.

"Mom and Dad wanted us to see if you were okay after doing your first bounty hunt work with heroes." Eiji said.

"It's annoying working with them, huh? They always want you to follow their orders and be right." Kosuke said as he had a drink in his hand.

"Yeah. They do." (Y/N) said as she remembered her argument with Endeavor.

"Well, if the heroes like what you did, they'll probably ask you to do something like this again." Eiji said.

"Yeah, like many pro heroes are calling mom and dad to do some work but they tell them to send us so we can have more experience." Kosuke said taking a sip of his drink.

"Man! I can't wait till we get our bounty hunter license so we can do these missions too!" Naozumi said.

"Me too!" Katsumi said.

"Well, you guys have three more years until you can take it just like us when we were 14!" (Y/N) said smiling.

"You're right! We're going to take it when we're 14 too!" Naozumi said smiling.

"Yeah!"Katsumi said.

"Are you guys going to stay a few days?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah. While we're here." Kosuke said.

"Well, I'm heading to sleep then." (Y/N) said yawning.

"Aww, but we're home! Give us attention!" Kosuke said.

"Eh? Just leave me alone! I want to be sleep!" (Y/N) said as she pushed him away.

"Give me attention!" He said trying to hug her.

"Nooo!" (Y/N) said pushing him away.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━