✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

Everyone was in their seats as they chatted near each other.

"What do you think we're doing today?" (Y/N) asked.

"Maybe some more hard training?" Sato said.

"Maybe. It's been getting more tough lately." Kirishima said as they looked back.

"Good morning. Today, we'll talk about work studies more." Aizawa said.

"Oh? Are we finally going to talk about it?!" Mina said.

"I'm getting excited!" Ochaco said.

"You can come in." Aizawa said.

The door opened.

"We'll have people who experienced it first hand. They will tell you how it is different from the internships." Aizawa said as three students walked in. "Listen carefully. They are the three third years at U. A who stand at the top of all U. A students—also known as the big three."

The three students stood in front of everyone. Two boys and a girl in the middle.

"There the ones closest to pro heroes among us." Iida said.

"W-Wow." Sato said.

"We're suppose to be like them." Ojiro said.

"Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly?" Aizawa said. "Let's start with Amajiki."

He looked at everyone with a frightening look. Everyone flinched.

"It's no good." He said. The other boy and girl looked at him. He was shaking. "Mirio, Hado. If I look at them like they're potatoes, they still continue to look like a human. What should I do? I can't...say anything..."

"Huh?" Everyone said.

"My minds....blank..." He said.

Then, he faced the wall.

"I want to go home!" He said.

"Huh?!" Everyone said.

"Um...you are the top of U. A's Hero course right?" Ojiro said.

"Ohhh! Listen Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea!" The girl said. "Even though you're a human! It's funny!"

She turned around.

"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to come in and talk to you all about work studies." Nejire said.

Then, she blinked a few times.

"But wait...Hey hey! Why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?" Nejire said walking in front of Shoji.

"This is because in the past..." Shoji said putting his hand near his mask.

"Oh my! You must be Todoroki right?!" Nejire said looking at the back. "Hey, how did you get burned there?"

"That's not..." Todoroki said.

"Oh! You're Mina! If your horns break, so you get new ones?" She said.

"Ohh Um..."Mina said.

"HEY! You're the girl with the music quirk?! (Y/N), right? Can you make people fall in love with you with your music?! Like a love potion?! You're really cute and awesome! Has anyone ever told you that?" She said.