✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 51 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

A/N. Lmao. Everyones reactions and comments are so funny. They make my day. Anyways, enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) was in her room. Everyone else had gone to sleep. She began to look at her things.

"I need to know who I am but how do I do that?" (Y/N) said looking around her things.

She sighed when she couldn't find anything.

"I'm such a secretive person, aren't I?" (Y/N) said laying on her bed.

She began to close her eyes.

"I need to know who I am." (Y/N) said.

She fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day...

(Y/N) woke up. She yawned. She began to put on her uniform.

"So this is the outfit that Momo-sama said I had to wear." (Y/N) said looking at herself in the mirror. "Ugh, who made such design?! The school uniform could look so much better! I could design it myself."

She began to get a memory of her dad, designing her clothes and giving her the clothes that he designed. She touched her head.

"Theses memories are getting so annoying!" (Y/N) said hitting herself with a pillow.

She laid on the bed.

"Why did I have to lose my memories?" (Y/N) said sighing. "Maybe if I hit my head hard enough, I'll regain my memories!"

She stood up and headed to the wall. She was about to hit her head when there was a knock at the door. She stopped herself and headed to the door.

She openes the door and saw Jiro and behind her were the girls.

"Oh...um...Jiro-san...right?" (Y/N) said trying to remember her name.

She still had a hard time remembering others names.

"Yeah. Let's go to class." Jiro said as she smiled.

"Let's go, (Y/N)!" Mina said, smiling.

"Oh. Alright." (Y/N) said. "Just need to get my bag."

She grabbed her bag. She walked out the door and closed it.

"Alright. I'm ready." (Y/N) said.

"Let's head to the elevator and walk to class." Momo said, smiling. They headed to the elevator and walked in. Tsu pressed the button.

They went down. The doors opened and saw the boys.

"Finally! Let's go to class!" Kirishima said smiling.

"Don't be so impatient, bro!" Kaminari said, nudging Kirishima with a smile.

"Sorry, (Y/N)." Kirishima said as he blushed. Then, she had memories of him being kind to her and him working hard. (Y/N) smiled.

"It's okay." (Y/N) said.

"Alright everyone! Let's head to class." Iida said.

They headed out the door. They began to walk to their classroom as they talked.