✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N)
Quirk: Musicification
Quirk info: She can manipulate people using her singing voice or using instruments. If she wants them to do something, she can use her instruments to make them do something. She can hear the rhythm of the beat of hearts from people to hear their emotions.
Family info: She has two rich parents, two older brothers and two twin younger brothers.
Info: (Y/N) loves to have fun and make people smile. Even though she looks like an airhead, she is ridiculously smart in school subjects. Due to her quirk, she loves to sing in front of crowds. She also doesn't mention about her family's wealth until they are at her home. She doesn't like to brag about the money.
(Y/N):

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚

₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Dad of (Y/N):
Name: Hiroki
Quirk: Mind Manipulation
Quirk Info: He can manipulate anyone's mind and make them see or hear things that he wants
Info: He is the dad of 5 kids. He spoils his only daughter, (Y/N), a lot. CEO of a clothing brand and bounty hunter(when he feels like his victim is worth catching along with how much he get's paid). He is a very experience bounty hunter along with her wife. Spends most of his time working. He's protective of his kids and really protective of (Y/N).

 He's protective of his kids and really protective of (Y/N)

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Mom of (Y/N):
Name: Mao
Quirk: Melody
Quirk Info: She can sing beautifully well and can see music lyrics in her head and memorize it in one try.
Info: She models and looks young for her age along with (Y/N)'s dad. She spoils her daughter a lot as well. She is also a bounty hunter like (Y/N)'s dad. That is how (Y/N)'s dad and mom met.