✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 48 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

The villain ran to (Y/N).

He went to punch her. (Y/N) dodge.

The villain continued to swing at her as she dodge.

"Just die!" The villain said smashing his fists into the ground as (Y/N) jumped out of the way.

"Sorry, but I have some friends waiting for me to return." (Y/N) said taking out her knives and threw it at him in the legs. He screamed in pain.

She jumped up and kick him in the face.

He stumbled backwards. She pushed him and fell into the water where there was snakes.

"GET ME OUT!" The villain yelled.

(Y/N) took out her pan flute and began to play as she sat down.

The snakes began to tighten him. The villain struggled.

"I'll won't tell you anything!" The villain said struggling.

"Really?" (Y/N) said.

"You can go die." The villain said in anger.

"Man, I was hoping we could do this peacefully." (Y/N) said smiling. "But I see you want to do this the hard way."

She began to play another song.

A rattlesnake appeared.

"Is...is that a..." The villain said in fear as the snake went on top of (Y/N)'s head.

"You don't like rattlesnakes or what?" (Y/N) said smiling. "I forgot...that's how you lost your eye and almost died. Its surprising that you didn't remember."

"Get that thing away from me!" He yelled.

"You sure you don't want to tell me anything?" (Y/N) said she smiled.

"I'll tell you anything! Just get that thing away from me!" He yelled. (Y/N) began to play a song, making the rattle snake leave.

"So, tell me where the location of the human trafficking for the Killer Wolf Gang or else I'll call back my little friend back." (Y/N) said seriously.

"Alright! I'll tell you!" He said. Her smile disappeared.

"And no lies. Or else, I'll come back for you." (Y/N) said seriously. He gulped.

"O-Of course!" He said.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

"Is this what bounty hunters do?" Shinso asked.

"My daughter is the type to give mercy. Everyone else on the other hand doesn't really." (Y/N)'s dad said, showing a bounty hunter kill a criminal. "During the test, you have to get information out of these people. There might be a chance that they can kill you."