✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) opened her eyes.

"(Y/N)! You're awake!" Her twin brothers said.

She looked around.

"Where am I?" (Y/N) said as she tried to sit up.

"At the bounty hunter hospital." (Y/N)'s grandma said as she tried to make (Y/N) lay down.

"How are you feeling, (Y/N)?" Her older brother asked. She looked at her body. She had a bandage wrapped around her arm and a bandage on her cheek.

"I'm fine." (Y/N) said as she sat up on the bed as she looked at her grandma just in case she forced her to lay down again. "What happened?"

"You were rescued by the Endeavor and other pro heroes near by. They were able to get to you on time." Her second older brother said.

"What happened with the League?" She asked.

"They got away." Her mom said as she put her cheek. (Y/N) looked down.

"How long was I asleep?" (Y/N) asked.

"A couple of hours." Her grandpa said.

"You'll be able to return to your normal life tomorrow." Her dad said. "The doctors said you are okay. No serious injuries, just a lot of bad smoke you inhaled."

"But there's reporters outside! And they'll follow her to U. A." Her grandma said.

(Y/N) didn't say a word and looked down.

"(Y/N), is something wrong?" Her mom asked.

"My classmates know about what I do." (Y/N) said. "Can't I just move away and get homeschooled again?"

"Boys, will you give us the room?" Her dad said as he looked at (Y/N)'s brothers.

"But—"

"Come kids. Let's give them some space." (Y/N)'s grandma said, cutting off the twins as she stood up. The four siblings and (Y/N)'s grandparenst got up and walked outside.

Her grandpa closed the door.

"Sweetie, I know you might not like it but...you have to go back to school." Her mom said. "And you said that U. A is the place you wanted to go. You can't just run away when something happens."

"I know. I just don't know how I'll be able to face them now." (Y/N) said. She looked at them with tears in her eyes. "I lied to them about everything!"

"We'll help you." Her dad said.

"Your father and I will be there if anything happens." Her mom said.

(Y/N) didn't say a word.

"Alright, I'll go to school tomorrow." (Y/N) said as she didn't look at them. "Can I have sometime alone please?"

They looked at each other worried.

"Alright. We'll be back later." Her dad said.

They got up and walked out the door.

(Y/N) turned on the tv. She saw as there was police officers and pro heroes at her burned down home.

"Last night, the mansion of CEO Hiroki and model Mao (L/N) was up in flames around 10 pm. There are rumors that the girl fighting the League of Villains was the daughter of the two who went into hiding away from the world when she was just six years old." The news reporter said.