✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) woke up and changed into her uniform.

"Ah! What a wonderful day today!" (Y/N) said as she grabbed her side bag.

She headed to the door.

"Miss (Y/N), do you want us to pick you up from school?" A lady in a black suit with shades said.

"It's okay! I like to explore! Well, I'm heading out!" (Y/N) said as she walked out of the house.

She started to walk to school. She started to hum.

"Hmm...let's see, a concert this Friday, a parade in town this Saturday, and a photoshoot with my brothers!" (Y/N) said smiling.

"Hey! (Y/N)!"

Kirishima came up to (Y/N).

"Ah! Kiri-kun!" (Y/N) said smiling.

"Let's head to school together?" Kirishima said.

"Sure!" (Y/N) said smiling.

The two began to walk to U. A.

"How are you liking U. A so far?" Kirishima asked.

"It's so awesome! Everyone has these amazing quirks! It's so boppin!" (Y/N) said.

"Boppin?" Kirishima said confused.

"What do you think we're going to do today?" (Y/N) asked as she got out a drink of orange juice out of her bag.

"I'm not sure, but I hope it's good!" Kirishima said.

"Me too! I hope it's fun!" (Y/N) said as they were walking towards the gate.

They walked inside and headed to the class. Kirishima opened the door, being the manly guy he is.

"Thanks, Kiri-kun!" (Y/N) said smiling.

"N-No pr0blem." He said as he was pink. They walked in.

"Oh?! Kirishima and (Y/N) came together? Is it a coincidence or planned?" Mina asked.

"Coincidence." (Y/N) said smiling.

"Everyone! Please be seated!" Iida said.

"Everyone is seated!" Sero said.

Iida looked around and saw everyone sitting down. He sighed. He sat down. Then, Aizawa came in.

"Morning. So to get started, you will be with All Might today and doing a training battle. Get into your hero costumes and meet with him." Aizawa said as he pressed a button. Pieces of the wall began to open. "Your seat matches the cases in there."

Everyone got up and grabbed their cases.

They headed to the lockers.

"Fufu! I can't wait to wear my hero outfit!" (Y/N) said smiling as she was changing.

"Hey girls! What do you think of my outfit?!" Mina said. They all looked at her.

"So cute!" Ochaco said.

"Your hero outfit is awesome too, Ochaco!" Mina said.

"Really? It kinda looks basic." Ochaco said.

"Mine's pretty basic too you know." Jiro said.