✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 53 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

It's been almost one month since (Y/N) was taken by the League of Villains.

Bakugo was getting more aggressive than usual, Shinso wasn't getting any sleep, Midoriya was pushing himself too hard in training, Todoroki was pushing everyone away, and Kirishima locked himself in his room and was less cheerful.

Jiro stopped playing music, Momo didn't want to hold anymore tea parties until (Y/N) was back, Mina wasn't up for any shopping. Everyone stopped doing many of the things that they did with (Y/N).

Everyone trained hard and were pushing themselves.

Not only were they training to rescue (Y/N), but they were getting ready for the big mission.

"Alright, class dismissed." Aizawa said.

"Yes sir!" Everyone shouted.

Aizawa walked out the classroom.

Everyone began to pack up. Midoriya looked at his phone and saw the date.

"It's almost time." Midoriya whispered.

"Midoriya."

He turned around and saw Todoroki and Shinso.

"Oh. Todoroki, Shinso. Something wrong?" Midoriya asked.

"We're going to go and train at the gamma gym along with Iida, Ochaco and Tsu. We got permission to train with everyone. Want to join us?" Shinso said.

"Sure. Let's go." Midoriya said smiling.

They walked out the door.

It was pretty quiet until they passed by the teacher's lounge.

"So, that was (Y/N)'s new message?" Aizawa said. The three boys stopped walking and stayed quiet. They looked at each other and quietly began to listen to the conversation.

"Yes. She's asking that we quietly move all citizens away from the area that we are planning to hit." Principal Nezu said.

"This is getting dangerous." Midnight said.

"We promised that we would take care of our students as well. Should you even proceed with this?" All Might said.

"They have their hero provisional licenses and have other mentors teaching them." Aizawa said.

"Aizawa is right. We need to have confident in them." Vlad King said.

"The hero students can help out and all but we can't tell them that we have made contact with (Y/N) over a month and she has her memories back." Principal Nezu said. The three looked at each other.

They turned around and quickly took another way to get to the gamma gym.

Once they made it and changed, they saw almost everyone from class 1-a.

"Finally! You guys are here! We told everyone about the training and they agreed that they wanted to train as well!" Ochaco said.

The three boys stayed quiet and didn't say a word.

"What's wrong?" Iida said.

"We should tell them." Todoroki said.

"Tell us what?" Tsu asked.