What he gets you for valentine's day

Calum ~

I think Calum would be a mix of cheeky and adorable, he would probably be funny and get you a new lace bra or something along those lines. But then he would give you chocolate and one of those bears that say I love you across the front.

Ashton ~

I feel like ashton would get you all your favorite candy, and then spend the whole evening watching cheesy chick flicks, eating the candy he bought you and cuddling.

Luke ~

I think Luke would be really adorable with what he gets you, he would probably get you a giant teddy bear and spray it with his cologne so when he's away on tour you can cuddle with it. That night he would take you out to dinner to your favorite restaurant.

Michael ~

I think Michael would get you a necklace with an infinity symbol charm on it, he would probably say something cheesy like "to infinity and beyond." Or like "my love for you is infinite." Knowing him he would probably order you favorite kind of pizza and watch your favorite movies with you.

___________________

HEY GUYS ~ the writer
_______________
HEY!!!! HOW WAS EVERYONES VALENTINES DAY???
HOPEFULLY YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND ATE LOTS OF CANDY AND WATCH SAPPY CHICK FLICKS, AND IF YOU HAD A VALENTINE THEN YOU GO GLEN COCO! AND IF YOU DIDNT YOU GO GLEN GO COCO!
NOW IM GOING TO EAT A BROWNIE AND WATCH CUPCAKE WARS😂😂😎😎#thelife #ultimatevalentinesday #toocoolforthehaters
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😎😘😍💕🍕💘🙈💃💌❤️👯🎮🎶