Luke imagine

You wake up, crying, heart racing, from your nightmare.
"Luke, babe wake up, please" you say trying to shake him awake. "Y/n what's wrong? Are you ok?" he ask obviously worried. "Luke, it was terrible." You sob. "y/n it's ok it was just a dream." He says pulling you into his chest, wrapping his arms around you.
"It seemed so real, y-you left me, you said I was worthless, a-and you left. You say sobbing into his bare chest. "Babe listen to me ok, you are not worthless, I love you more than life itself, i could never leave you." He says pulling you closer. After a few minutes your breathing evens out, but neither of you move, sitting there holding each other, but that's what you need, you need to know that he's there.
"I'm sorry for waking you" you say pulling back so you can see his face. "Don't say sorry y/n, I will always be there for you, you can wake me up at anytime ok?" You nod, as he lifts his hand to slowly wipe away the tears that had fallen Down your cheeks. "You are so beautiful." He says, his hand still caressing your cheek. "Luke stop I look like crap, it's like three in the morning." You say chuckling slightly. " You always look beautiful y/n" he says placing a kiss to your temple.
"Are you ready to go back to sleep?" He asks yawning. "Yes,thank you for comforting me." You say leaning in leaving a small kiss to his lips before laying back down.
He pulls you into his arms, wrapping them around your waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck, leaving a short kiss before mumbling "goodnight princess." "Good night Lukey." You say snuggling closer to luke. Feeling safe and protected In his arms, knowing that he's there. " I love you" you mumble softly before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

_____________________________

Love you lots ~ the writer
__________________

So what do you guys think???
I GOT 115 READS LIKE HOLY MOTHER OF ALL OREOES, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
Qotd~ which member is your all time fav? Calum, Ashton, Luke, or Michael?
It would mean the world to me if you guys would read/comment/vote.