Michael imagine

You suck at video games, so when Michael asks you to play normally you say no, today was no different except he asked you to play Mario kart, which just so happens to be the only game where you kick butt.
"yes!" You shout as you cross the finish line before michael, signaling your victory. You stand up doing a happy dance, twirling all around like an idiot, you didn't care you just beat Michael Clifford at a video game. "You cheated!" He shouts back. "Did not! You're just a sore loser." you say, to your childish boyfriend. "I demand a rematch." He says already setting up the next round.

Four rematches later, you were the reigning champion, and you didn't let Michael forget it. "So how many wins is that now like six?" You ask, teasing him, knowing he absolutely hated losing. "Shut up y/n." He says coldly. "Aww is Mikey angry?" You coo. "I'm not angry." He mumbles. "How about since I won i will buy the pizza?" You ask putting your arms on his shoulders, sitting in his lap. "i still think you cheated." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Whatever makes you feel better, clifford." you say smirking. "Whatever, if you order me pizza I will forgive you for cheating." He says, pressing his lips to yours so you couldn't respond. You pull away trying to talk, but he immediately pulls you back to him obviously not satisfied with the short kiss. "Ok, but I didn't cheat." You say finally pulling away from him. Grabbing your phone to place a pizza order at dominos.

_________________________________

Hi ~ the writer
______________

Please vote /comment/ read