Luke imagine

"Luke." You whine as you both lay on the couch watching Netflix.

"Babe." Luke mocks.

"Luke, I'm bored, let's do something." You say. You roll over so your now facing luke.

"I could think of some things we could do." Luke says as he suggestively moves his eyebrows. You smack his arm while he laughs at you. "Ok I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go outside."

"Y/n it's raining, in the middle of summer. So it's hot, humid, and raining." He says, with a small smile on his face as he holds his fingers up to count the many reasons not to go outside.

"Please Luke come on, I like the summer rain." you giggle as you realize you used his own song lyrics.

"Fine, but only because I love you, and you used my song against me, but mostly because I love you." He says. And you immediately stand up and grab his arm pulling him up with you. You both walk to the front door of Luke's house. He glances at you with a dorky grin on his face. as he opens the door he intertwines your hands and pulls you out into the rain. The rain drenches you from head to toe as you both, dance in the most awkward and random way possible, and splash in the puddles. He grabs you hand again and pulls you into his wet chest. He pulls back slightly so he could rest his forehead against yours, your arms go around his shoulders while his rest on your hips. You were so close you could feel his hot breath hit the top of your lip each time he exhaled. You gazed into his gorgeous eyes right as he leaned in, closing the small gap between you. He slowly works his lips against yours, you can feel the rain drops falling on your faces but neither of you pulled away, too lost in how perfect this moment was. You felt Luke smile into the kiss, you pull away and look into his eyes and start giggling.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because this is so super cheesy. We are kissing in the rain. It's something I would read about in my one direction fanfiction or I would watch on hallmark channel." You giggle as you wrap your arms around his neck, you hands tangle themselves in his hair.

"Wait you read one direction fanfiction?" He laughs as you immediately start blushing.

"Only sometimes, and besides larry fics are amazing anyways."

"Wait you read fanfiction about Larry? In my gosh just wait until I see the one direction boys again they are so going to be hearing about this."

"Oh shut up." You tease, with a dorky grin on your face.

"Make me." He says with a smirk on his face. the rain continues to downpour but you guys still don't budge, instead you press your lips to his, for your second kiss in the rain.

_____________

Hey ~the writer
____________
HEY GUYS. HERES A SHORT LITTLE LUKE FIC. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE IT. HAPPY EARLY EASTER! ILL TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER. IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. OK TTYL. STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS ❤️💁😘😎🙈🍕💃✌️😅🎶💘💕