Calum imagine

"How could you do this to me Y/n I loved you, I trusted you, and this is what I get?" Calum asks storming into your shared flat.

"Calum, babe what's wrong?" You ask, kind of scared at how angry he is.

"Don't babe me y/n I know ok, I know what you did." He spat at you, his jaw clenched, and his hand were balled up in tight fists.

"Calum what in the world are you talking about?" You ask trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Like you don't already know." He says pacing back and forth, pulling at the ends of his hair.

"Calum, your scaring me what's going on?" You ask trying to place a hand on his shoulder, only for him to flinch away at your touch.

"Why did you cheat on me Y/n, was I not good enough for you? Did I do something wrong?" He asks, turning around so he was directly in front of you.

"Calum I didn't cheat, I would never do that to you, you should know that, I love you and only you." You say trying to reach up to wipe away some the tears on his face.

"DONT LIE TO ME, I SAW THE PICTURES OF YOU AND HARRY!" He snaps, punching the wall, you immediately collapse scared, since he punched the wall near your head.

"Calum I never cheated on you, harry and I are just friends I p-promise i would never do that to you." You say, letting the tears fall, you pull your legs up to your chest, and wrap your arms around them.

"Y/n." He said crouching down beside you, he tried to wrap an arm around you, but you flinched away. You could see the instant regret forming in his eyes. The one thing he cared about most was afraid of him. "Y/n I saw the magazine with the pictures and I assumed that it was true, I'm so sorry." He said trying to wipe away his own tears.

"Calum you could have just asked." You say, stopping the tears from flowing again.

"I know I just got upset and angry and I just lost it, the thought of you with another guys made me want to cry, and I don't cry because I'm punk rock, anyways I know I'm a terrible boyfriend and I yelled at you I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you afraid of me, I'm so sorry." He rambles.

"Calum it's fine, I forgive you." You say.

"Thank you." He says, pulling you into his arms, wrapping his arms around your waist, nuzzling his face into your neck. You wrap your arms around his neck, pressing your face into his chest.

"I love you, so much it hurts." He mumbles, his warm breath tickling your neck.

"I love you too Calum."
_________________

LOVE YA ~ the writer
________________
HEY GUYS! HOWS LIFE?
PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE STORY IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.
ANYWAYS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS JUST LET ME KNOW!
HOW ARE YOUR HOLIDAYS GOING?
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS 🙋😂🙌🎶💃💘👌💁😍💕🙈👏😘🍕🎤🎉👋🎮🎄🎅