How you two sleep

Calum ~

You would lay with your head on his chest, and your arms around his waist. He would pull you into his side, cuddling you closer, he would wrap his arm around you, as your legs tangled together. He would lean down to press a kiss to the top of your head, whispering a short "I love you," before falling asleep next to the girl of his dreams.

Ashton ~

You would sleep facing each other, ashton would always say he needed to see your beautiful face at all times. He would wrap his arm around your waist, drawing circles on your back. You would nuzzle into his chest, and your legs would become intertwined throughout the night.

Luke ~

You would sleep in his arms, him being the big spoon. He would pull you into his chest, and wrap his arms around your waist, his face would be nuzzled in your neck. You would intertwine your hands with his, while he softly sings in your ear, once he hears your breathing has steady out, he presses his lips lightly to your cheek before nuzzling back into his previous position.

Michael ~

You would try to sleep beside him but he would always pull you on top of him, he would wrap his arms around your waist, rubbing random shapes on your hips. You would lay with your chest pressed to his, you would lay your head sideways so your ear was pressed to his chest, so you could fall asleep listening to his steady heartbeat. He would intertwine his legs with yours, trying to be as close to you as possible.

___________________

HI ~ the writer
____________
HEY GUYS.
DOUBLE UPDATE WOOP WOOP. I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE IDK WHY.
I WANT TO LISTEN TO ALL TIME LOW BUT THEN I WANT TO LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC, TIS THE PROBLEM.
QOTD. ARE YOU A CALUM , ASHTON , LUKE , OR MICHAEL GIRL
AOTD. I STARTED OUT AS AN ASHTON GIRL BUT SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY I ENDED UP A LUKE GIRL, BUT IN ALL HONESTY IM PRETTY SURE I LOVE THEM ALL EQUALLY, SO YEAH. MY FRIEND IS A MIKEY GIRL, SO SHOUT OUT TO YOU😉🙈👏 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
STAY BEAUTIFUL MY FABULOUS PENGUINS💁😘💕🎶🙈🎄💘🍕🎅🎤🎉