Luke imagine

"Y/n could you get the door please? And hurry the countdown is starting." Your mom asks.

"Fine." You huff, standing up from your warm spot on the couch to go answer the door. Who would be here at 11:59 on New Year's Eve? You think to yourself as you make your way to the door.
You open the door not really expecting your best friend Luke, who was supposed to be on tour, standing in your door way.

"Luke what are you doing here?" You ask, running into his arms, wrapping your arms arounds waist.

"I wanted to kiss you at midnight." He says, wrapping his arms around you, holding you tightly to him, while he nuzzles his face into your hair.

"Five"
"Four"
"Three"
"Two"
"One!"
"Happy new year! You hear your family shout.

"Happy new year, luke." You whisper, your voice muffled by his shirt.

Luke pulls away slightly, just enough for him to lean in, connecting his lips to yours. The feeling of his lips on yours was the only thing you could think about, not about the new year, not about the fireworks, and not about celebrating, in that moment the rest of the world melted away, and it was just about you and Luke. You felt him smile through the kiss, making you pull away, resting your forehead against his.

"Y/n I need to tell you something, I've liked you since we were little and I thought that by going on tour I would move on from my crush, but it hasn't helped if anything it's made me like you even more, and I know you probably don't feel the same way. I just had to kiss you one time and I figured that New Years would be romant-" you cut him off by pressing your lips to his this time. Your lips work against his, slowly molding together like two puzzle pieces. The feeling indescribable. This time it's him to pull away first.
"Does that mean you like me too?" He asks, using his tongue to play with his lip ring, like he does when he gets nervous.

"It does." You say, a slight blush creeping up your cheeks, as you stare into his blue eyes. You can see His face light up at your answer.

"Well then, y/n would you be my girlfriend?" He asks, fiddling with his hands.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." You say, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Thank god." He chuckles. Wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Why were you so nervous?" You ask.

"Well I thought you didn't like me, and I came up with this really romantic gesture and the guys were already giving me crap so if you would have said no they would have made fun of me for who knows how long." He says, laughing.

"Well then it's a good thing I said yes then isn't?"

"Yeah cause if you hadn't I wouldn't be able to do this." He says, pressing his lips to yours for a third time. "Happy New Year, y/n." He mumbles against your lips.
____________________________

LOVE YA ~ the writer
_________________
HEY GUYS!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST YEAR EVER. AND MEET YOUR FAVORITE BAND MEMBER!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME ACHIEVE WHAT I HAVE THIS YEAR, SO THANK YOU.
LOVE YA BUNCHES, STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😍😂🙌💕🙈🎶😘💃🍕💘🎮🎤🎉