Calum imagine

"Babe, isn't Thor hot!" You squeal, your eyes never leaving the screen. "He's not that hot y/n." He says. "Are you kidding me? He is so hot I need a fan!" You say, immediately seeing calum tense at your words. "I'm going to get food" he mumbles, standing up, and walking towards the kitchen. "Yeah ok?" You yell back. To focused on the movie to pay attention.

20 minutes later, he still hasn't returned from getting food. You pause the movie and go look for him, when he's not in the kitchen you start to get worried, you decide to check the bedroom. You get to the door, it was cracked slightly, just enough for you to see calum sitting on your bed, with his elbows on his knees, with his face in his hands. The sight was heartbreaking.
You use your ninja stealth to sneak into the room. You sit down next to him. "Calum, are you ok? What's wrong?" You ask, hating the fact that he was upset. "Nothing" he mumbles, not moving from his current position. "Babe your not ok, please tell me what's wrong." You say, placing a hand on his leg trying to let him know your there. "You want to know what's wrong, fine I will tell you" he says standing up, pulling at the ends of his hair, clearly agitated. "You were in there drooling over somebody that's why hotter than I will ever be, i mean he has abs, long hair, money. You could do so much better than me y/n." He says sitting back down obviously ashamed of his words. "He is not hotter than you, you are so much better than your giving yourself credit for, calum I love you not some actor."you say, placing your hand on his shoulder. "But you could do so much better, why stick with me, your gorgeous, smart, funny, you could have any guy." Your baffled by his words. "Calum I don't want anybody else, I want you, my sexy, sweet, funny, caring, bass playing, cuddly, super sexy boyfriend." You say, with a big smirk, as calum pulls you towards him so your sitting in his lap, you wrap your arms around his neck. "You really think I'm that sexy?" He questions, with a big goofy grin. "the sexiest, now let's forget the movie and just stay here and cuddle." you say, wanting nothing more than to lay in his arms. "I think we could do that." He says laughing about how alike you guys are.

__________________________________

How are my penguins today? ~ the writer
_____________________________

Hey guys! How's it going? What did you think about this one?
I'm almost at 300 READS thank you Guys so much!
You are all fabulous penguins!
Please vote/comment/read.