Ashton imagine

"Ashton." you giggle as he continues pulling you all around the venue of their next show.

"And this is where I sit." he smiles as he shows you his drum set.

"Oh well this is just fascinating." You smile as you roll your eyes at your adorable boyfriend.

"This is where Luke stands." Ashton says. He does a model pose on the edge of the stage and then runs to the other side of the stage.

"And this is where Cal stands." He says as he pretends to play the bass. He sets the bass down and runs over to the other side of the stage.

"And this is where mikey stands." He giggles and starts playing the air guitar.

"I would have never known." You say sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny, sassy pants." He smiles and walks towards you. He wraps his arms around your waist and your arms immediately find their way to his shoulders. "I'm happy that you agreed to visit me on tour."

"I would have been crazy not to." You smile up at him.

"We are probably the cheesiest couple ever."

"Probably." You nod.

"Do you want to play my drums with me?" He asks excitedly.

You laugh at him and run your fingers through his hair, "no."

He has a fake expression of hurt on his face, but you lean up on your tip toes and kiss his lips lightly. You pull away and he's smirking at you.

His hands fall to your waist and he starts tickling you. Your laughs echo throughout the entire venue.

"Ash, st-stop." You stutter out in between fits of giggles. He stops tickling you and you lightly slap his shoulder. "You know I don't like it when people tickle me." You say sternly.

"I know." He smirks. You turn on your feet and run through the venue with him chasing after you.

_______________

The writer.
__________
OK GUYS. I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE. AND IM REALLY SORRY. IM ALSO SORRY THAT THIS SI SO SHORT. BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 7 THOUSAND READS!!!!!HOLY CRAP, I WANT TO THANK ALL OF MY WONDERFUL READERS FOR ACTUALLY READING MY CRAPPY IMAGINES. SERIOUSLY I WENT BACK AND RE READ MOST OF MY OLD IMAGINES AND I WAS CRINGING THE WHOLE TIME. I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS READ MY CRAPPY STORIES, BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. AND IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.
TILL NEXT TIME. STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😎😘❤️💃🏻🍕💁🏻✌🏻

oh ps. If you have any imagine ideas or have any feedback please comment.