Michael imagine

"Mikey will you please turn off that damn game." You sigh, as you walk into the living room after doing the dishes and cleaning the whole kitchen, to find Mikey sitting on his ass playing mario kart.

"I'm in the middle of playing y/n." He snaps, as his eyes stayed glued to the screen.

"What about after this race?" You ask, while you flop down on the couch next to him.

"Y/n I'm playing online with Calum." He says shortly, as he punches the buttons on his wii u controller.

"Fine, whatever. I'm going upstairs." You mumble as you slowly walk upstairs to Michael and yours room. You shut the door behind you, and changed into a pair of comfy boxers and a baggy t shirt, before laying in bed in hopes of getting rid of the pain being caused by cramps.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

"Babe?" Mikey asks as he slowly opens the bedroom door, he peeks his head in to see if you were sleeping but you were just laying there clutching your stomach. "Princess are you ok?" He asks, as he quietly walks into the room, and sits down on the side of the bed.

"What?" You groan, with your voice being muffled by the giant pile of blankets on the bed.

"I'm done playing."

"Great, What do you want a damn cookie?" You ask, still not moving from the fetal position underneath the blankets.

"Will you tell me what's wrong?" He sighs, as he tries to rub your back comfortingly.

"Fine you want to know what's wrong, I'll tell you. I made dinner by myself , then I cleaned the entire kitchen by myself, then I asked you to turn of your game but you just snapped at me, and last but certainly not least I'm sitting here with terrible cramps and blood coming out of me like I'm fracking Niagara Falls." You shout before burying your face back into the pile of blankets.

"Babe, I am so sorry," he says trying to comfort you but it just ends up making you even more frustrated.

"It's whatever michael, I don't feel like doing anything, go play your game." You say, as you grab your phone, roll, over and cover up in one of the blankets. You hear the bed squeak as he stands up, and makes his way out of the room. You hear the door shuts signaling that he left, you let out a sigh before trying to go to sleep to relieve some of the pain.

*Michael's point of view*

I sighed as I shut the door to y/n and I's bedroom, I cant believe I was such an asshole to her. I decided to call ashton since he has a girlfriend he probably knows what to do in these situations, he finally picks up after three rings,
"Hey mike what's up?"

I sigh before answering, "I screwed up."

"And that's something new?" He asks, with sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Ashton I need your help." I say, I as I run my free hand through my hair, and pace around the living room.

"Y/n is on her 'shark week' and I didn't know and I made her mad and now she won't talk to me, what do I do?"

"I don't know, how am I supposed to know? I'm not a girl! what exactly did you do that made her mad anyway?"

"She made dinner and cleaned the whole kitchen and then asked me to turn off my game and I snapped at her."

"Wow, your screwed." He laughs.

"Mate, what should I do?"

"Ok here's what your going to do, go to the store get her favorite movie, then get chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, and some crisps, then order some Chinese, put in all in a bag and take it to her say your sorry for being an asshole then cuddle with her."

"Ok, that sounds like it'll actually work. So I'll try it. Thanks ashton, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright bye man."

Now it's time to go to the store.

*1 hour later* * your pov*

I heard michael leave an hour ago, I felt really bad for snapping at him earlier, I was just upset, I shouldn't have taken it out on him. I sighed as I rolled over again, still unable to find a decently comfortable position.
I heard the bedroom door open, again, just as I was about to fall asleep. "Babe? Are you awake?" Mikey asks as he takes of his shoes and sits down on the edge of the bed. I groan in response as I sit up and lean against the headboard.
"Look I feel terrible about earlier, I'm sorry, I got you a bunch of stuff to help you though." He says as a small smile appears on his lips as he hands me a plastic bag.
"Mikey what's all of this?" You ask as you start to pull out random items from the bag.

"Well I talked to ashton and he says girls like chocolate during shark week so I got you chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream with Oreo chunks, your favorite crisps, and take out. I also got the perks of being a wallflower for us to watch."

"Aww Mikey, you didn't have to do this. I feel really bad at yelling at you, I was just frustrated and I took it out on you." You say, as you crawl across the bed and into his arms, letting him hold you protectively.

"Hey I have an idea, let's watch the movie in here, eat junk food, and cuddle for the rest of the night."

"Sounds absolutely perfect."

"Great because there's no other place I want to be."

________________________

Hey guys ~ the writer.
_________________
HEY GUYS!
OK GUYS SO THIS BOOK REACHED 4,000 READS!!!!!!!!! OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THAT YOU GUYS TO ACTUALLY TAKE TIME TO READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT ON MY CRAPPY CHAPTERS SO THANK YOU!
SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS IMAGINE? I KIND OF LIKED IT. SO SHOUT OUT TO ALL YALL MICHAEL GIRLS!!!!
OK GUYS TTYL, STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS🙈💃💁✌️😆😎😭😂🍕💕