Michael imagine

"Babe what do you think of this dress?" You ask coming out of the dressing room, and doing a twirl so Mikey could see the dress. It was red, short but not too short, it was flowy, and had spaghetti straps, it was a little low cut but everything was covered.It was the perfect dress for the party at your friends house, you were sure it would be Mikey's favorite.

"Babe." You say, so he would look up from his game. "umm... I don't know y/n it doesn't flatter you." He says, barely looking up from his phone. You immediately deflate, you thought that it looked really nice, all of the confidence you had was gone. You mumble an "ok" and walk back to the dressing room holding back tears.
You text ashton about what happened, he said that there were to options, option one he could beat Michael up for treating you so bad, or option two he could come pick you up and drive you back to your house. You chose option two, he said he would be there in ten minutes. You change back to your clothes, and head out of the dressing room. Only to see Michael talking with a much prettier sales associate. you walk past Michael, grabbing your purse you walk out of the store. Normally you would cry at his rudeness but today you were ticked. "Y/n!" You heard someone calling your name, you stop only to see Michael running towards you. You keep walking heading to the parking lot, trying to see if ash was here yet. "Y/N! You hear Michael call you again. You stop to let him catch up. "Y/n where are you going?" He ask, finally having caught up with you. "I'm leaving clifford." You spat at him. You could tell he knew you were angry, you only call him by his middle name when your really mad. "Y/n what's wrong?" He asks reaching out to put his hand on your shoulder only to have you flinch away at his touch. The look of hurt in his eyes almost broke you, but this time you weren't going to give in so easily. "You want to know what's wrong! Fine I'll tell you what's wrong, first I come out in a dress that I was really confident in and loved the way it looked on me only for you to say 'it didn't flatter me'. Then I come out of the dressing room to find you talking to another girl!" You say, hurt evident in your words, at this point you couldn't help but let a few tears fall onto your cheeks. "Y/n, I'm such an idiot, I loved that dress on you, I didn't want anybody to see you in it because your all mine, nobody gets to see you look like that except me. And the sales lady was asking if I needed help, I only love you y/n." He says, reaching to wipe the tears off of your face. "Im sorry, I overreacted." You say, looking sheepishly at your toes. "Y/n you didn't overreact, I was stupid, I should have told you what I really thought instead of making you feel insecure." He says tilting your head up so he can look at you. "It's ok, but you might have to deal with ashton." You say, looking at your punk rock boyfriend. "Don't worry I got this." he says, before leaning down and pressing his lips to yours.
____________________________________

Goodnight ~ the writer
__________________

GUYS DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOPWOOOP PARTY!!! ANYWAYS I WANTED TO DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS REALLY ARE FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL. I LOVE ALL MY FABULOUS PENGUINS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY IMAGINES