Michael imagine, part 2

"Y/n, please let me in." Michael pleads from outside apartment.

"F off Michael!" You shout, through the door.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I swear, just let me in." He says, his voice cracking slightly.

"Why don't you go hang out with your ex Megan, since she's so much better than me!" You shout, pressing your back to the door, sliding down to sit on the floor, hugging your legs to your chest.

"You know that's not true." He sighs.

"Then why would you say it?" You ask, letting another tear slip down your cheek.

"I don't know, work has been stressing me out lately, and I took it out on you, I'm so sorry." He says, letting the tears fall out of his eyes.
You shakily stand up, unlocking the door, you open the door to reveal Michael standing there sobbing into his hands.
You immediately pull him into your arms, letting him nuzzle his face into your neck.
"I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean it, I don't want space, I want you." He says, his breath evening out again.

"Mikey I'm still mad at you." You say, turning to go back into the house.

"Y/n what else do you want me to do?" He shouts, following you into your shared apartment.

"I want to know why, you said all of those things behind my back, why would you say that to the boys, you could have just talked to me about it, if you wanted space you could have just said so!" You shout back.

" 'Cause there like my brothers, y/n I tell them everything!" He shouts back, coming closer to you.

"But you could have told me if you were unhappy." You say, looking down while you play with your fingers, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"I wasn't unhappy y/n." He says, growing more and more frustrated.

"Obviously you were because you compared me with your ex girlfriend!" You shout at him.

"I didn't mean that, it kinda just slipped out, I don't know what I was thinking." He shouts, pulling at the ends of his Hair.
"You don't know how much that hurt me." You say, silently cursing yourself as you start crying again.

"I never meant to hurt you y/n, I feel like such a crappy boyfriend I'm supposed to be the one to protect you from getting hurt, not being the one to hurt you." He says, taking a step closer to you.

" You're not a crappy boyfriend, I'm a crappy girlfriend, I shouldn't have been so clingy, I should have given you space, it's just you just got home from tour three weeks ago and I just wanted to be with you, I'm sorry." You say, with a sarcastic tone.
"What more do you want me to say? Do you want me to say that i regret ever saying those things? Or that it physically hurts seeing you like this? Or maybe that I love you more than anybody else in the whole world and I would do anything to get you to smile again?!" He yells, stepping closer to you, making you step back again, only for your back to hit the wall. He leaned down slightly so that you were eye level with each other. "I am so sorry for what I said, y/n please, I don't know what else to say to make you forgive me, I didn't mean it I swear, I'm under a lot of pressure at work and it's stressing me out and I took it out on you, I love it when you want to cuddle, I love it when you call me and ask me when I'm going to be home, I love it when you call me just to talk to me, I love everything about you, and I'm so sorry i made you think otherwise." He says, finally finishing his speech.

"I love you so much, you idiot stupid hair dying ass hole." You say, pulling him down to press your lips to his.
He's shocked at first buy your sudden outburst, but quickly starts working his lips against yours, his hands find there way to your hips, as your hands tangle themselves in his messy blue hair.
You pull away a few minutes later, resting your forehead against his. "So does this mean that you forgive me?" He asks, pecking your lips again. " I guess it does." You say, looking into his gorgeous green eyes.
"I love you so much y/n." He says, hugging you, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

"I love you too Mikey." You say, wrapping your arms arounds his waist.

"So... Can we cuddle now?" he asks, flashing you his adorable smile.

"As long as you carry me upstairs and order a pizza." You say.

"Deal!" He says, before picking you up bridal style and carrying you upstairs, where he then ordered your favorite kind of pizza and cuddle with you for the rest of the night.

_____________________

HEY - the writer
____________
HERES PART TWO!! ITS A SUPER LONG CHAPTER SO YAYAYAY🎊🎊🎊
ANYWAYS I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT, I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER,
THE FEEL GAME WAS TOO STRONG WHILE WRITING THIS😫😫😫
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😂🍕😎🎤👯😳🙈💃💕🎶💘🎮😜