Ashton imagine

"Y/n come cuddle." He whines, from his spot on the couch.

"Ashton you know I can't I have to study." You say, for what feels like the hundredth time in an Hour.

"You can study when I'm on tour I'm only home for two weeks and that's only cause of the holidays. pleeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee y/n I need some girlfriend cuddles." He says, reaching his Arms out of the blanket, gesturing for you to come cuddle with him.

"Fine." You say. You stand up from your spot on the floor, making your way to the couch at the other side of the room.

"Come here." He says. Pulling you down to lay next to him, you lay on your side with your back towards ashton. He pulls you into his chest, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, he wraps his arms around your waist, lazily tracing random shapes on your hips, your legs intertwine simultaneously.

"Ash?" You whisper.

"Yeah babe?" He mumbles into your neck.

"Can we watch elf?" You ask.

"We can watch anything as long as I get cuddles and your not studying." He laughs. Pressing a light kiss to the base of your neck, he sits up just enough to get the remote and press play on the DVD player.

"Thank you ash. for everything." You say, as he lays back down.

"You're welcome y/n, I love you, now let's watch elf for the fifth time this week." He laughs, before laying back down and pulling you into his arms.

_____________________

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ~ the writer
_____________________

HEY GUYS, HERE IS A CUTE FLUFFY HOLIDAY ASHTON FIC I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
IM SO SORRY THAT THIS SUCKS SO BAD :/ IDK WHY BUT FOR SOME REASON ALL MY ASHTON IMAGINES SUCK AND IDK WHY.
ANYWAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😘💘🎄👏🎉🙋😍🎶🙈🙌😂🍕💃💕💁🎮🎤🎅