Michael imagine

"Mikey will you help me put up the Christmas decorations please?" You ask, pouting at your boyfriend, who was currently playing his video game.

"Yeah sure babe, just let me save it first." He says, turning his face away from the screen just long enough to peck you on the lips before turning back to his game.

"Thank you Mikey."

*15 minutes later*

"Mikey I swear on all Oreos that if you don't turn off that game and come help me decorate I will throw that stupid game out the window!" You shout, walking back into the living room after fifteen minutes of waiting for him to come help you.

"Fine." He sighs, turning off his game, "don't be such a grinch" he says, pressing his lips to your cheek before walking upstairs to get the decorations.

"I'm not the grinch, you are the one that played there game for fifteen minutes when I asked you to help me." You yell up the stairs so he will be able to hear you.

"I know I'm sorry, but I'm helping now aren't I?" He says, walking back down with the two boxes of decorations.

"Yeah I guess you are." You say, taking one of the boxes. "Now what should we decorate first?" You ask, setting the boxes down, and looking up at Mikey.

"I think we should start with the mistletoe." He says, cheekily smirking at you.

"I'm sure you do, but mistletoe is last." You say, taking the mistletoe from Mikey and putting it on the couch.

"Fine." He whines, pouting like a child.

*around an hour and a half later, once all the decorate are hung except one*

Mikey had been acting a bit strange throughout the day, but you figure it's just him not wanting to decorate.

"Oh look only one left here let me get it y/n." He says, walking to the couch to grab the mistletoe. He walk over to you, looking at you with a smirk evident on his face. He leans up on his tip toes just enough to hang it right above the two of you.

"Michael Gordon Clifford you have got to be the most cheesy person ever." You say, giggling, finding his cheesiness absolutely adorable.

"Oh it gets better." He says, smirking. making you extremely confused / concerned.
" Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n I have known you for four years and we have been dating for three. I've loved you since that first moment I saw you, I love how you make those stupid puns, i love how you watch Disney movies more than any other movies, I love how you cane eat pizza everyday and still love it, i love that we can just be lazy together, I love the fact that you are always there for me when I need you, I love how you always tap your foot when your nervous, I even love when you make me turn off my game to hang up cheesy Christmas decorations. I couldn't imagine a more perfect person that I want to spend the rest of my life with" he says, getting down on one knee, " y/n I love you so much it hurts. Will you marry me?" He says.

"Yes, I would love to marry you." You say, jumping into his arms, "I love you so much." You say, wrapping your arms around his neck, while his wrap around your waist.

"I'm so glad you said yes." He chuckles. Releasing you from the hug so he could put the ring on your finger. "I was really worried you were going to say no." He says.

"What makes you think that I would say no?" You ask, looking up at him, with a dorky grin on your face.

"Nothing really I guess, I was talking with the boys and they made me really nervous." He says, shrugging.

"Is that why you were acting strange?" You ask.

"Yeah I talked to Luke this morning and he made me like three times more nervous then I was originally." He says, laughing at how nervous he was.

"I love you so much Mikey." You say wrapping your arms loosely around his neck.

"I love you too, soon to be Mrs clifford." He says, smiling like an idiot. He puts his hands in your hips pulling you closer. "I never got my kiss, that's breaking mistletoe rules." He says. Leaning in slightly so that your foreheads are touching.

"Well we can't have that can we?" You ask.
He doesn't respond, instead he brings his lips to yours, finally getting his cheesy mistletoe kiss.

_________________________

HI GUYS ~ THE WRITER
____________________
HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO TALK, SORRY ABOUT THE NO UPDATES IVE BEEN SICK AND THE HOLIDAYS AND STUFF HAS KEPT ME PRETTY BUSY. BUT HERE IS THE FIRST HOLIDAY IMAGINE *breaks into Irish jig*
I WAS SURPRISED WITH WHERE THIS ONE WENT I WASNT PLANING ON HAVING THE PROPOSAL AND STUFF BUT HEY WHY NOT, EITHER WAY I THINK IT ENDED UP REALLY CUTE. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😘🎄🎉💕💃💘🎶🙈😍🙌😂🙋🎅💁👏🍕