Michael imagine

You had always loved shopping, the only problem was that you're boyfriend Michael Clifford absolutely hated it. But you needed a second opinion on what dress to wear to your aunts wedding, so you made him come anyways, even though he would rather be at home playing video games.

"Y/n come on we have been to like six different stores already just pick one." "But Mikey I need to find a dress that's just right, not to formal but not to casual." "I know," "but you look great in anything," "just pick one." He said.

You end up narrowing it down to your two favorites, but you still can't decide. "Ok Mikey I'm going to try these two back on," "when I come out please tell me which you like more." You say as nice as possible. "I think I can manage that," he says with a smirk. "You ready?" "Yup." "what do you think of this one," it was a mid thigh flowy black dress with a sparkly silver boddest. "I think you look gorgeous," "I think this is my favorite," he says. "But you haven't even seen the second one yet." "I don't need to," "you look absolutely stunning in that one." He said "Really you ask," sort of insecure. "Babe," "you always look gorgeous," "so get that one so we can go home and eat pizza." he says hopefully. "now all I need is shoes!"
Love you all ~ the writer
Ps, to those of you who actually take the time to read my really crapy writing, you guys are the best.