Ashton imagine

"Y/n wake up." Your boyfriend ashton whispers in your ear.

"No, ash go away." You groan, rolling to the other side of your bed.

"Please y/n, you can't stay in bed all day." He says, jumping up and down on the bed.

"Watch me." You say, snuggling deeper into the bed, and pulling the blankets up to your chin.

"Y/n get your lazy booty up!" He shouts, flopping down on the bed.

"Ashton I promise on how much I love Oreos if you don't lay down I will not kiss you for 48 hours." You say, rolling back over to face him, trying to put on your best 'serious face'.

"Wow, you love Oreos a lot, you must be serious." He says, laying his head on your pillow.

"Darn right I am, and you know you love my lazy booty." You say, smirking at him.

"I do, that is most definitely true, but it's hard not to love it I mean it's just so round, it's like, out there." He says, with a cocky grin, that could melt your heart. "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A ROUN-"

"Ashton if I get up will you stop rapping to me?" You ask, cutting him off.

"I guess, only if I have to, but If that's what you really want then fine." He says, being dramatic.

"Fine." You groan, sitting up, throwing the blankets on the floor. The cold air Immediately making you shiver.

"Awww babe are you cold?" He asks, laughing at you slightly, (who the heck is this much of a morning person) you think as you stare daggers at ashton. "Here, babe let me help you." He says, pulling you into his lap, trying to warm you up.

"Ashton I'm hungry." You say, snuggling closer to Ashton's chest, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Do you want me to make waffles?" he asks, leaving a kiss to your forehead, wrapping his arms around you, trying to make sure you stay warm.

"That would be amazing."you say.

"Ok, do you want chocolate chips or strawberries on top?" He asks, getting up from the bed, picking you up bridal style.

"Can I have both?" You ask, as he carries you to the kitchen.

"Only if I get a kiss." He says, cheekily grinning at you.

"Deal." You say, pressing a short kiss to his lips.

"Eeew," "gross," "really?" You hear from behind you, making you pull away to see who was in your house.

"Luke, Michael, Calum what the heck are you doing here?!" Ashton shouts, going up to them and smacking them all on the back of there heads.

"Owww what was that for?" They all manage to say in unison.

"You scared us!" You say, looking from ashton to the three guilty buttholes.

"We didn't mean to scare you, we were at Calums but he didn't have any food so we figured we would come here." Luke says.

"Don't forget the part when you refused to make me food," Mikey glares at Luke. "So what are you making for breakfast?" Mikey asks.

"Waffles!" You say excitedly.

"WAFFLES with chocolate chips and strawberries????," Calum asks.

"Is there any other kind?" You ask.

"YAY ASHYBOO IS MAKING US WAFFLES!!!!" Calum squeals.

"Fine, but y/n gets hers first." Ashton says, as he starts making the waffles

____________________

Hi ~ the writer
____________
HEY GUYS.
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, BUT I FIGURED TO MAKE UP FOR IT I WOULD DO A REALLY LONG CHAPTER, SO HERE ITS IS. I HOPE YALL LOVE IT, I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER FOR SOME REASON.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALUM🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 I CANT BELIEVE HES 19 JUST ASDFGHJKL THE FEELS THE FEELS ARE EVERYWHERE.
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS 🙋🍕🙈👯😳😱😎🙌🎉🎂🎮