Luke imagine

"Luke are you awake." You ask nudging him,

"Yeah what's up?" He asks rolling over so he could look at you.

"I can't sleep." You mumble kind of embarrassed that you were acting like a child.

"Come on, put on a pair of my sweatpants and your shoes and come with me." He says standing up from his side of the bed.

"Luke where are we going?" You ask standing up, putting on a pair of his sweatpants.

"It's a surprise, now follow me." He says taking your hand and leading you to the backyard of his parents house.

"Luke! What are we doing outside at night?" You ask smacking his arm lightly.

"Come here." He says, laying down in the grass, pulling you down to next to him, you lay your head on his chest, while he wraps his arm around you. "When I was little and I couldn't sleep I would sneak out here and just lay down in the grass looking at the stars." He says, gently rubbing circles on your hip.

"Thank you luke." You say, leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek before laying back down to look at the stars.

"It's no big deal." He says, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"Luke, can you sing to me?"

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN I WA-"

"Luke! Your going to wake up your parents!"

" you asked me to sing! You can't yell at me for doing what you asked."

"I meant like sing an Ed sheeran song, not belt out one direction lyrics, you goofball directioner."

"But I'm your goofball directioner, your stuck with me now."

"I guess I am aren't I?"

"Your stuck with me till the end of the world."

"Well with your band being popular that can't be far away." You say giggling.

"You y/n are a mess." He says tickling your sides.

"Luke stop t-tick-tickling me." You Managed to say Inbetween laughs.

"Not till you say sorry."

"Fine, I'm sorry just stop tickling me now!" You say still laughing.

"Now lay back down I'm cold." He whines, pulling you to lay your head back on his chest.

"Are you better now?"

"Much, now go to sleep."

"Only if you sing me to sleep."

"Fine."
" 'Cause maybe you're loveable

And maybe you're my snowflake

And your eyes turn from green to gray

In the winter I'll hold you in a cold
place

And you should never cut your hair

'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder

And you will never know

Just how beautiful you are to me

But maybe I'm just in love

When you wake me up."

"I love you y/n, sweet dreams."
_______________________

Hey ~ the writer
_____________

HEY GUYS DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOPWOOOOP, IM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER JUST THE LUKE FEELS. GOALS AM I RIGHT?
I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER JUST LIKE I PROMISED 👏👏🙈🙈
I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
COMMENT IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS😂🙈😘💕😍🎄💘🍕🎤🎮👌🎅💁🎶💃🎉🎉👋😜😆