Ashton imagine

Quick disclaimer I know that none of the boys would act like this. It's just the inspiration that I had.
Love you all ~ the writer

"You never have enough time for me!" you scream at your boyfriend of 8 months. "Well I'm sorry that my band is successful," he shouts back. "You know that's not what I meant Ashton!" You reply, trying to stay as calm as possible. "All I was trying to say was you always go out with the boys going to clubs and and drinking all night, When you're not, you're recording or performing!" "I just want to see my boyfriend sometimes." You sigh already tired of fighting with Ashton. "The only reason I go is because you are always so clingy!" He retorts while He paces back in forth in front of the door, pulling on the ends of his hair, obviously frustrated. You can feel the tears in your eyes, trying your best not to let ashton see them. "Well excuse me for wanting to spend time with my "BOYFRIEND!" You yell. He grabs his keys "I can't do this Y/n I'm sorry."
"What do you mean you can't do this anymore?" You ask lowly, really not wanting ashton to leave, you may fight but he is the love of your life. "It means I'm leaving!" "Fine" was all you could manage, already feeling the tears on your cheeks, you storm upstairs, slam the bedroom door, and drop to the floor sobbing, when you hear the front door slam, Ashton just left, you shakily make your way to the bed, still sobbing, You cry yourself to sleep in your half empty bed.

You wake up with a pounding headache and red puffy eyes from crying, You can't help but wonder where Ashton went last night. You slowly stand up, just throwing on one of Ashton's shirts. Walking into the kitchen to get breakfast, you look outside and his car is in the driveway, all these different thoughts come swirling into your mind, you steadily make your way to the door, dreading what is going to happen when you open the door. you open the door to see him standing there his eyes puffy, cheeks flushed, and in the same clothes as yesterday.
"What are you doing here," you ask, trying to sound mad still, which is pretty hard to do since how terrible he looks. "I was going to leave but then I thought about what you said, and I wasn't being fair to you, I never make time for you, I'm really sorry." He said, looking down, a lone tear streaking down his face, your heart broke at the sight of him being this upset. "Ashton" you sigh, wanting nothing more than to run into his arms. "wait, please let me finish, I know I was a terrible boyfriend and all, but I promise I will change, I can change because I can't lose you, you mean to much to me." He says letting more tears flow down his face. Reaching Your hand slowly towards his cheek, gently wiping away his tears.
"Ashton I'm sorry I yelled at you I was just frustrated." You say wrapping your arms around his neck. "Don't be, I was the jerk" he said, wrapping his arms around your waist, gently resting his head on your shoulder, pressing you to him, like you could slip out of his arms at any moment. " I love you." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to your neck. " I love you too ash."

____________________________
I love you all ~ the writer

5SOS Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें