Calum imagine

You luke and your boyfriend calum are hanging out at calums house. "y/n do you want something to eat?" Calum asks standing up. "I think I'm good for now, thanks though." You reply still looking at your phone. "Well I am hungry, so I am going to get a snack, be back in a few minutes." He says leaving you and luke sitting in comfortable silence. All the sudden his phone rings. Not paying much attention to his conversation you turn back to your phone. That's when you hear a faint cry. You look up to see luke sitting with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands, quietly crying. "Luke what's wrong?" You ask genuinely concerned. Luke and you had always been pretty close, you have never seen him like this, and it's really starting to worry you. "My grandma died." He managed to choke out inbetween sobs. Because you and Luke were close, you knew how important his grandma was. "Luke I'm so sorry." You say trying not to cry at the sight of one of your closest friends like this. Not knowing what to do, you scoot over putting Luke's head on your shoulder rubbing back softly trying to comfort him. He wraps his arms around you, still sobbing. You stayed like that for a few minutes, before Luke pulled away wiping his tears,"thank you y/n, for being here" he says still crying a tiny bit. "Luke I will always be there for you, that's what friends are for ok?" "I think I'm going to head home to be with my family, could you tell calum I'm leaving?" "Yeah sure, please drive safe." standing up giving him one last hug before he jogs out of the room.
When calum finally returns he looks angry, but you don't know why. "Where did you get a snack from the store?" a
You ask trying to cheer him up. silence. "Babe what's wrong?" "Why don't you ask Luke what's wrong!" He's spat. "What are you talking about?" "Oh don't act all innocent y/n, I saw you two!" "What you think you saw is not what it looks like." You say trying not to get mad. "I'm pretty sure I know what I saw!" He yells "oh really, I'm pretty sure you don't, because if you did you would know that I was trying to comfort him because his grandmother died you arsehole!" You say now pretty frustrated. "Y/n, I'm sorry, I didn't know, all I knew was that I saw you two and I guess I assumed." "Do you not trust me?" "Of Course I trust you y/n, it's just I know him and I know that you're really smart and hot and funny, I guess I'm just insecure." He says almost in a whisper. "Aww babe, I only want you, it will always be you, you have no reason to be insecure." You say leaning in kissing him, the feel of his lips gave you sparks that no one else could. He breaks the kiss leaning up and pressing his lips to your forehead before pulling you in for a hug. "I love you y/n" "I love you too. can we watch a movie now?" You ask ever so nicely. "Yeah, let's watch pitch perfect" he says a bit too excited to watch a chick flick. You chuckle to yourself knowing he would enjoy this movie more than you.
_______________________
Love you all ~ the writer
_________________
Guys it's so late, but I wanted to update for you guys, so here it is! I hope you guys like it. Please read/vote/comment
Qotd= mashton or cake?