Michael imagine

You wake up to a half empty bed. Sighing to yourself you slowly get up, wishing that Michael didn't have to be on tour. You understood that it was his job, but that didn't make it hurt any less. You stand up pulling on Michaels green day shirt, that he left for you before leaving. Today was your day off so you decided to have a Harry Potter marathon. Grabbing a blanket, you snuggle into the couch, drinking a cup of hot chocolate. You smile contently, pressing play starting the first movie.

Half way through the third movie your phone starts singing sexy back by Justin timberlake, laughing to yourself at the funny ringtones Michael set for himself. "Hello?" "Hey babe!" He says really enthusiastically. "What's up babe?" " I just wanted to see what my gorgeous girlfriend was up to." You feel yourself blush at his words. "I'm just watching Harry Potter, I wish you were here to cuddle." You say pouting even though he can't see you. "I wish I was too babe, but only two more weeks!" "I know, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see my amazing boyfriend." You say wishing he could be home today. "Hey babe the boys need me to practice, I will call you later ok?" "Ok, have fun, I love you" "I love you too!" He said hanging up. You sigh pressing resume.

You were watching the fourth movie when you heard a knock at the door. Since you live a alone while he's on tour you grab your just in case bat, and slowly head towards the door. You open the door, "surprise" Michael shouts. You drop the bat and run into his arms, "I missed you so much babe." He says pressing kisses all over your face. Giggling at your boyfriend. "Babe I thought you weren't coming home for two weeks?!" " I wanted to surprise my beautiful girlfriend." he says cheesily. You wrap your arms around his neck, as his arms snake there way around your waist, he leans down just enough for his lips to graze your ear " I think you should wear my clothes more often he says before pressing his lips to yours, smiling into the kiss, after months of not having him here it all just felt so surreal. You break the kiss, leaning your forehead against his, "can we cuddle and watch the rest of my movie?" You ask. " There is nothing I would rather do more. " With that you pull him into the house, he sets his bag behind the couch, walking back over to you, he lays down pulling you into his chest, his arms wrapping around your waist, his head I the crook of your neck leaving short sweet kisses. "I love you" is the last thing you hear before falling asleep in your boyfriends arms.

____________________________

Love you lots ~ the writer
__________________

Hey guys what did you think?!?!?
Qotd~ what's your fav fanfic on wattpad?