Calum imagine

"Do you have to go?" You ask, quietly almost in a whisper. "Yeah, but it's only five months." He says wiping a tear that had fallen on your cheek. "But that's five months I won't see your squishy face." You say giggling as you squish his face. "My face is not squishy." He says pouting. He knows you love it when he pouts. "That's not fair you know i can't resist the pout." You say wrapping your arms around his neck. "I know." He says smirking before leaning down pressing his lips to yours. The kiss is short lived when you hear the woman calling for his flight.

You pull away,letting more tears fall onto your cheeks, "it will be ok, we will call Skype and text everyday, I promise." He says letting tears fall freely out of his own eyes now. "Don't cry cal, it will be ok, just like you said." You say wiping the tears off of his cheeks. You hug him again, not being able to handle seeing him this broken. "It will be ok, we will make it work." You coo, while rubbing circles on his back. "I know, it's just I won't see you for five months, I won't be able to kiss you, or hug you, or protect you, what if something happens and I'm not here?" He asks still holding you in his arms, while silent tears streamed down both of your faces. "Cal nothing will happen and if it does you could always fly to me, or I could fly to you, don't worry." You say pulling back for the last time before he leaves. "I love you."he mumbles, leaning down to leave one last and final kiss to your lips. The kiss is short but still full of emotion, neither wanting to let the other go.
"Goodbye y/n, I love you, I will call you when I land." He says walking to the gate. "I love you too." You say. Slowly walking away from the gate and back through the airport, already missing his warmth. The next five months will go by fast right?

___________________________________________

Love you lots ~ the writer
___________________

Hi guys!
How are you?
What did you think of the story?
IM AT 505 READS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
To all the people that read my story, you are fabulous don't let anyone tell you differently.
Ttylxox my fabulous penguins!