Ashton imagine

"Ashton can we go in that store???" You ask jumping up and down like a child.

"Really y/n build- a -bear what are you five?"

"We all know that I'm really like eight now please, I want to build the Rudolph!"

"Fine but only because I want to build a Clarice." He says, with you pulling him into the store."

--------------------

"See ash wasn't that fun?" You ask, holding his hand with one hand and using the other to hold your box/house thing.

"I have to admit that was really fun." He says giggling that famous giggle.

"You know what we should now?!?"

"Go home." He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, we should go get ice cream!" You say smacking his chest lightly.

"You really are a little kid aren't you?"

"Always have been always will be." You say grinning proudly.

"I love you so much." He says leaning in to press his lips to yours lightly, before pulling away to start walking towards the Dairy Queen in the mall.

"Yay, blizzards!!!" You shout jumping up and down.

-------------
"I will have a large chocolate ice cream and oreo blizzard please." Ashton says ordering your favorite.

"Come again." The employee says as ashton hands him the money, and the employee hands him the blizzard after he did the upside down thing, man who doesn't love Dairy Queen.

"Here you go." He says setting the ice cream down on the table with two spoons.

"Thank you ash."

"Anything for my gorgeous girlfriend." He says booping your nose with ice cream.

"Ashton! You got ice cream on my nose!" You shout giggling.

"I know that was that was the plan." He says smirking at you.

"What do you want to do after this?" you ask.

"Well I was thinking we could go home and have a disney marathon."

"And I'm the childish one."

"I guess we're both childish."

"Well disney movies sound amazing."

"See I told you, let's watch frozen, then tangled, then maybe finding nemo."

"As long as we get to watch Aladdin."

"deal."
_________________
Hi ~ the writer
_________________

HEY GUYS SORRY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS, BUT I REALLY WANT A CUTE RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS SO THIS IS WHAT I ENDED UP WITH.
OMG GUYS I HAVE 1K READS JUST OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I WOULDNT BE WHERE IM AT NOW WITHOUT YOU😘 JUST THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I LOVE ALL MY READERS SO MUCH💕💘
REMEMBER YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND FABULOUS DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENTLY🙈💃💁
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS 😂🙈🙌💃💕💁💘😘😍👌👏🍕🎤🎶🎮💫🎉😏😆😜👋 emoji party!