Calum imagine

"Oh come on y/n, you can barely see it." Calum says giggling to himself, moving your hair to the side to cover the size able hickey he left on your collarbone.

"Barely see it Calum, I'm surprised it doesn't have its own zip code!" You say, smacking the back of his head lightly.

"OW babe its not my fault don't hit me over it." He chuckles.

"Umm how is it not your fault? Because I remember you being the one that wanted to cuddle earlier." You say, poking his chest.

"Yeah cuddle, it's your fault we ended up making out on my mothers couch." He says, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"Is not! That was so your fault, I wanted to watch titanic!" You say, punching his arm, as he laughs like a maniac.

"Ok let's ask a room full of guys to see which they would pick, A make out with there beautiful girlfriend or, B watch the titanic for 3 hours." He says, pulling a sweatshirt on.

"Titanic is a great movie." You say, putting makeup on.

"I'm not saying titanic isn't a great movie, because anyone who says that has obviously never seen it." He scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Next time lets watch the movie so I won't have to worry about it." You say.

"It's not that bad, and we're only going to Luke's house to play video games." He says, laughing, and putting his hands on your waist. Pulling you closer to him. Placing a short kiss to your lips.

"I know, I know." You say, wrapping your arms around his neck, your fingers tangling themselves in his hair. "I still can't believe you left a huge hickey on my collarbone." You say, trying to cover it up.

"Come on y/n you look fine, you can't even see it." He says, putting your makeup away. "We need to leave or Mikey will eat all of the pizza so If you don't get your adorable self in that car I will pick you up and carry you to the car." He says trying to be serious, but that fails so he ends up smiling like an idiot as you flip him off and make your way to the car.
--------------------
"Luke, Ashton, Mikey, we have arrived." Calum says walking in the front door.

"Where's the damn pizza?!?!" You say, walking straight into the kitchen. To find Mikey holding the pizza box to his chest whispering "my precious.". Ashton eating a slice he stole from Mikey and Luke's on the phone ordering what sounds like a super supreme extra large pizza. "Y/N!! I've missed you." Ashton yells, pulling you into a bone crushing hug. "Ashton I saw you two days ago." You chuckle, going over and patting Mikey's head since he's still holding the pizza hostage.

"Hey y/n." Luke says, hanging up the phone.

"Hey guys, so how's life been treating my favorite band members?" You ask, lifting yourself onto the counter next to ashton.
"I thought I was your favorite band member." Calum says, pouting at you, giving you his best puppy dog eyes.

"Aww don't worry babe you'll always be my favorite." You say, wrapping your arms around his waist, he leans in pressing his lips to yours.

"Guys just get a room!" Ashton yells from beside you, making you and Calum pull apart.
"Wait guys I think they already did." Ashton says, laughing his head off.

"What do you mean ash?" Michael asks, finishing the last of the pizza.

"Why don't you ask y/n." Ashton says, turning towards you, smirking.

"What is he talking about y/n?" Luke asks, making you turn beet red.

"Uhm well you see um I uh well uh,"

"Could it have anything to do with the ginormous hickey on your neck?" Luke asks, smirking at you. At this point your face looks like a tomato and Calum keeps moving so you can't hide your face in his shirt.

"Wow Calum, get some." They all chant, followed by wolf whistles, and many high fives.

"Screw all of you." You say, turning off there video games.

"Wow so it went from just Calum to all of us." Michael laughs.

"Uggghhhhh I hate you guys so much." You groan, covering your face with your hands.

"Ok guys leave her alone now." Calum says, giving you a hug, letting you hide your face in his chest. "I told you they would notice." You whisper into Calums ear. "Yeah but at least they know your mine." He whispers back.
__________________

Hey - the writer
____________
HEY GUYS SO HERES THE UPDATE I PROMISED.
I LIKE THIS ONE, I THINK ITS REALLY FUNNY FOR SOME REASON.
IS ANYONE ELSE OVER THE COLD WEATHER AND READY FOR SUMMER YET?
I JUST WANT SPRING TIME TO BE HERE. UGH
I HOPE YALL ARE HAVING GREAT JANUARYS AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FEBRUARY,
(WOW THAT WAS CORNY) ANYWAYS LETS JUST FOCUS ON THE FACT THTA ITS HARRY STYLES BIRTHDAY TOMORROW JUST I CANT *sobs uncontrollably in the corner*
STAY FABULOUS MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS 😂😳🍕😎🎮🎊🙈🎤💃