Luke imagine

"I can't believe you have to go already", you say with a sigh. "I know it sucks y/n," "but I will only be gone for two months this time." Luke says trying to cheer you up a little. "That's still sixty days," " that I won't get to see you,"you say trying not to cry. "We will call and Skype everyday." "I promise, scouts honor." He's trying not to cry, but you can still see the tears. "I'm going to miss you." reaching up to give him a hug. He rested his head on your shoulder pressing a small kiss to your neck before letting go, and releasing you from his grasp. "Hey I really hate to say this but we need to get going." Ashton says before giving a small sad smile and walking toward the gate. "So this is it," "you really have to leave." "I guess so," "but remember only two months." He says still trying to hold back his own tears. "Call me when you land ok?." "I will." He said, And with that he leans down and presses one last kiss on your lips before slowly making his way to the gate. Two months can't be that bad, right?

__________________________

Love you all ~ the writer
__________________________

Ok so guys, I just read the fault in our stars and I might never be happy again. It was amazing sad and funny. Ughhhhhh. If you haven't read it, GO READ IT, you will suffer but it will be worth it.
Also I got 15 reads YAY! You guys are awesome! :D