06. {esqueleto}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the two were in the dojo first thing the next morning, punching the dummies. johnny stepped into the room, papers in his hands.

"hey, you don't happen to have any friends who wanna learn karate, do you?" johnny asked but the two were too busy striking to answer, "aw, what am i saying? you two are each other's, only friend. sorry."

"hey, sensei. when are we gonna learn to do some kicking?" miguel turned around to ask.

"oh right, tell him about the youtube video you showed me." gioia nodded.

"i saw this youtube video of a guy breaking boards and it looked badass," miguel told him.

"yeah, no shit. kicking is badass." johnny told them, "but you guys aren't ready. besides, if i don't get more students in here, i'm not going to be able to teach you anything."

"you've thought about advertising, right?"

"yeah, duh." johnny nodded, "course."

"you do not know what that is, do you?" gioia challenged.

johnny scoffed, "i know exactly what it means, sushi. get back to punching."

"when are we going to be punching each other?" the blonde teen asked.

miguel's face dropped, "what? why would you want to do that?"

"well, you are a real person." gioia explained before punching the doll, "he is not."

"don't worry, you two will be punching each other in no time." johnny explained.

"great!" gioia clapped her hands.

"for someone who is supposedly my 'best friend', you sure do seem excited to beat me up." miguel crossed his hands.

"do not take it personally." gioia grinned as she went back to striking the dummy.

"i'm sorry, i just don't want to be hit as hard as you're hitting that." miguel pointed to it.

she stopped and took a step back, "you will be fine."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"cyberbullying is no laughing matter." the school's councillor told everyone in the lunch hall.

eli, miguel, demetri and gioia were sat together again. but this time, gioia was in between demetri and eli and the four were more spread apart.