40. {december 19}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

they were all sat down in the larusso's front room, watching as miguel and sam tried to convince them to team up.

"i can't say this plainer. eagle fang and miyagi-do have to work together." sam sighed.

"even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work." chris told her, "i was in cobra kai. their style mixes with ours like..."

"oil and vinegar?"

"no, not salad dressing." he shook his head. "i would say like the british bulldogs and the hart foundation."

"they were friends, dipshit." mitch cussed him out.

"not at wrestlemania 3, penis breath." chris shot back.

"okay, you can't call me penis breath." mitch reminded him, "only they can."

"why are you okay with anyone calling you penis-breath?" chris shot back.

"it was originally a term of endearment." gioia chimed in with an innocent shrug.

"oh yeah? just like assface was?" chris challenged.

she slowly nodded.

mitch stood up, "you know what? screw this. come on, let's go." the rest of the eagle fang boys stood up with him.

"hey, pussies!" demetri called out, making them stop. "this is what those assholes at cobra kai want. since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole. so are you."

chris scoffed. "i ain't no asshole."

"so was i. well, at least i wanted to be one. but now cobra kai is the worst collection of assholes in the valley, run by the king of all assholes." demetri spoke, "so if by merging with eagle fang... weird name, by the way. can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it."

no one spoke.

"i'm sorry for all the "assholes." i usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time." demetri apologised.

"i think he's got a g-good point." gioia shrugged before turning to her teammates, "two hearts are stronger than one... the hearts being our teams, i-if that wasn't clear."

"yes, thank you gb." miguel smiled at her. "so just hear us out and consider the idea."

"fine." mitch grumbled.

the group moved over to the kitchen, gathering around the counter and discussing how the best way to merge their team was.

"we're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at miyagi-do. but deadlocked on a new name, gi design, post-training snacks, and sensei dispute resolution protocol."