63. {best friend goals}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the two had eventually grown tired of the rides and water, heading back to everyone else so they could dry off. as they relaxed, they started to hear yelling from the other side of the pool. their friends had gotten into an argument with cobra kai, pushing and shouting at one another.

"hey. stop, stop!"

"guys, stop. stop!"

"you kidding me with this bullshit again?" eli sat up. "and there's keene. i thought you said he wasn't in cobra kai anymore."

"it's what sensei told me." miguel sighed.

"he's not." gioia frowned. "i know he's not."

"come on." eli sighed, standing up.

gioia and miguel were right on his tail, rushing over to everyone. miguel forced his way into the middle, trying to resolve things but robby quickly stopped him.

"you stay out of this." he threatened.

"don't."

the lifeguard blew his whistle, clearly having enough of all the trouble they were causing. "stop it. all of you. or you're all getting kicked out."

"okay clearly, we can't coexist in peace, so let's find a solution." miguel spoke.

"well we can't fight, we'll get kicked out." mitch pointed out. "so what are we supposed to do?"

"we need to go." robby muttered.

"no." tory refused.

"how about a race?" bert suggested, his gaze on the tube ride behind them.

eli stepped forward, "yeah, i'll go."

"so will i." tory volunteered.

"all right, champ versus champ." kyler exclaimed.

"whoever wins gets the park." tory said.

"deal, but you won't win." eli shrugged.

they all moved away, making their way over to the entrance of the ride. tory and eli were each handed a water float and sent to the top of the ride. kyler appointed himself as the commenter as the race for the park began.