44. {johnny's manwichs}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

gioia had enjoyed spending the week training with daniel and learning miyagi do defence. she liked the peaceful lessons they did and discovering how to have balance. however, she had grown accustomed to johnny lawrence's impulsive and aggressive ways, and she missed the man.

the girl hadn't noticed how much it bugged him that his two favourite students had been spending a lot of time with his ex-enemy. so while miguel spent even more time with daniel, fixing carmen diaz's car, gioia decided to visit her sensei.

as she unlocked his door and entered the apartment, she could hear the explicit video he had playing on his laptop.

"click here to see videos of the hottest moms doing everything."

"oh shit. what's that?" the man asked as he frantically tried to close the website.

"talk about wrong place wrong time." gioia gagged once johnny had finally gotten rid of the images.

hearing her voice, he quickly slammed his laptop close. "what the hell are you doing here?"

"didn't expect the hostility." she murmured. "just came to say hi. haven't spent much time with you since you and daniel swapped students. demetri told me you made them jump off a building! not-not sure how you managed to convince them. i'd want to see you do it first before i even considered it-"

"did you come here to yap or are you actually here for something?" johnny groaned. one thing he had discovered from all the time he spent training her is that the girl never shut up.

"i know you wanted miguel and i to come over." gioia revealed, dumping herself on the couch. "he's busy and my afternoon got cleared up, so i th-thought i'd just come by myself."

"fine." johnny gave in, pretending he wasn't so elated to see her. "you hungry?"

"not for whatever you're making." gioia joked. "if it's you and miguel's spicy manwich with fries, i'm good."

"you're going to eat it, no matter what." johnny threatened her as he stood up. he went over to the cabinets and began to pull out all the ingredients he needed.

"in afp, they said a more calm approach is going t-to help me be comfortable with food." gioia told him.

"you're going to eat it, please." johnny said, this time more softer. "no matter what." he mumbled.

she smiled at him. "i'll try my best. no beef jerky though."

"what?!" johnny looked at her with revulsion. "that's what makes it a manwich."