46. {lawrence vs larusso}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"he's here! he's here, he's here!"

"anything you wanna say before the fight?"

"sensei lawrence, anything you wanna say?"

once johnny arrived at the dojo, everyone began clamouring at him, chris waving a camera to his face. the man ignored them, walking directly over to the board and to his opponent to speak to him.

"here with us, we have gb." chris panned the camera into her face. "any words of wisdom?"

"where's this video going?" she asked, shyly waving and smiling into the camera lens.

"uh, everywhere!"

"cool! i'm personally excited to see how this plays out." gioia shrugged. "but not a-as excited as eli was this morning. i wonder where he is."

chris brought the camera to his face, pouting. "awh, you're worried. isn't she just such a good girlfriend?"

she nearly choked on air. "what?!"

"oh, come on." chris scoffed. "you two literally changed the colour of your hair together. if that's not a hard launch, i don't know what is."

"a hard launch?"

"don't worry, we think you guys are cute together." chris told her.

her face turned red with embarrassment. "gee thanks."

"let's hope he makes it here on time."

"yeah."

miguel asked her if she wanted to referee with him, but she politely declined, saying she would rather watch from the audience. so once johnny had changed into his gi, the two senseis stood on the okinawa board, sam and miguel holding the flags.

"face us. bow." miguel spoke.

"face each other. bow."

"ready? and fight!"

the two began to battle it out, johnny scoring the first point.

"sensei lawrence strikes first!" chris told the video.

"true to the motto painted on his former dojo wall, and carved into his very being." mitch commented. he then saw the weird looks gioia and chris had on their faces. "what? i'm trying to capture the spirit of th-the thing."

the two men continued their brawl, daniel getting the next point. they resumed and eventually became tied with two points each. during the final round, johnny threw his fist into daniel's face at the exact same time daniel kicked johnny's chin. the two fell back onto the floor, their bodies slamming in unison.