37. {king cobra}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"gioia, can you get the door!"

"okay!" she announced as she paused her movie and got up from her bed. she walked past her mother's room to see her mom and dad talking. she sighed and strolled over to the door.

gioia opened the door without thinking and standing there was johnny. gioia didn't know what he was doing there, since he was supposed to be training with miguel.

"hey..." johnny greeted her, slightly nervously.

"yeah?" gioia asked.

"you want to help me get miguel back on his feet?" johnny offered.

"no." she shook her head. "i'll see him la-later."

"oh, okay." johnny cleared his throat. "everything okay?"

"yes." gioia said. "what do you want?"

"miguel says that you might be still mad at me." johnny informed her. "so he said we should... talk it out."

"not right now." gioia shook her head. "busy."

"i'm... sorry for not being around when you weren't doing to well." johnny attempted. "if it makes anything better, i came to the hospital while you were out. but carmen and bianca didn't want me there."

"really?"

"yeah." johnny nodded. "and... i threw my phone into the sea so, i couldn't contact you."

"oh."

"miguel was in the coma, you were in your psychotherapy... and things just weren't going to well for me." johnny described.

"getting into fights with hand dryers?"

johnny chuckled. "and men in bars... men in trucks... men in car stores-"

"i got it."

"i lost myself." johnny admitted.

"but i still needed you." gioia reminded the blond man, "a-and you left me. you left miguel and i, when-when you promised you wouldn't."

"look, kid. i'm sorry-"

gioia shook her head. "eat shit, johnny lawrence." she slammed the door in the man's face.

bianca barbusca walked over, catching her just in time. "figlia, you okay? who was that?"

"some annoying y-youth leaders."gioia lied.

"okay... you wanna have lunch here or with the diazs?" bianca questioned.

"diazs." gioia spoke."haven't seen m-miguel."