62. {eat, pray, love}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

mickey, moon, sam and yasmin were lounging on the beach chairs beside the pool at splasharama water adventure. as they rested, sam's younger brother, anthony larusso, had been hawking at them.

sam glanced up from her book and complained. "ew. anthony, can you not stare at my friends?"

they all opened their eyes to catch the brunette boy with his mouth agape. "no, no, no, i wasn't, um, uh, staring." he quickly grinned before moving away from them all.

"he's starting high school in the fall, right?" yasmin smiled, "let's torture him. tell him later i asked if he's been working out."

mickey chuckled, shaking her head and placing her sunglasses back over her eyes. "yas, you are one sick person."

"ew. you guys are so gross, and i want no part of this." sam declined.

"so, sam, how's the whole eat, pray, love journey going?" moon asked.

"actually been way better than i expected." sam explained. "it's been kind of nice to just focus on myself, without all the karate or relationship drama."

"hey, babe." mickey called out.

eli and gioia were walking hand in hand over to them all, while miguel stood to the other side of gioia. mickey had seen the girl approaching and smiled, waving her over without even thinking.

"oh shit. i completely forgot that they would come with." mickey face palmed, glancing over moon's body to see sam.

"it's fine. really."

"are you sure?" mickey frowned. "cause i can tell them i'll see them later." she offered.

"no, mick, seriously. i mean, this is gonna happen- gioia is our friend." sam shook her head. "and it's all right. miguel and i are still friends."

"hey. what's up?" eli greeted them, taking the seat next to yasmin.

"hi guys." gioia sweetly waved. as she sat down in the middle of mickey and eli. "everyone okay?"

"yeah."

"hey."

"hi, um... hey, how you doing, sam?" miguel asked, standing in front of her.

"hey, i'm, uh, yeah. i mean, i'm—i'm good." sam nodded. "good. and how about you?"

"i'm cool. i'm good, yeah." miguel stuttered. "uh, is anyone—"