Chapter 27

A/N - For those who don't remember Theo he was talked about in chapter 13 and 14.
×××××××

The door opened followed by a gasp.

"Holy sh... oh my God...you dumb headed bitch. I told you to keep your nasty paws off him." An annoying voice said making me sigh in relief that it was not our principal.

Ignoring Natalie's stupid accusation. I stepped back from Jake and he frantically put on his shirt. Not being in any mood to deal with drama I picked up my bag and started walking out of the door.

"Where do you think you are going you slut. Answer me and how dare you even think of doing what you were doing." She screeched in her high pitched voice. It was the word that she used that made me stop and set her straight.

"You should be ashamed of yourself being educated and grown-up you are still slut shaming." I said giving her a disgusted look.

"So you do agree you are a slut? Huh." She smirked tossing her hair back.

How dumb can a human possibly be?

Seeing the person standing in front of me I can say a lot. Like A LOT.

"Sweetie, I am gonna need you to put those few remaining brain cells together and work with me here. Okay? Say it with me. Slut. Shaming. Is. Bad." I told her putting pressure on each word so she can understand.

"You are such a bitch." She sneered.

"Yeah totally I am beautiful. Intelligent. Talented. Charming and Hot." I smiled at her.

"You are so annoying and full of yourself that it makes me want to puke." She said shaking her head.

"Unfortunately honey I don't give a shit, fuck or damn so eh byeee."I turned around ready to leave but no she interrupts me again coming in front of me blocking my way.

That feeling bubbled through my chest. The one where you look at someone's face and it pisses you off instantly and you have to fight an incredible urge to smash their face in the mouth.

I groaned and looked around to figure that Jake already left. When did that little shit get out? I am in this mess because of him.

"Why can't you leave Jake and I alone. He wants nothing to do with you. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. Nobody likes you."

I took a deep breath balling my fist to avoid hitting her and look at her with a sweet smile, "If you have a problem with me please write it nicely on a piece of paper. Fold it up. Put it in an envelope and shove it up your ass. Now if you will excuse me I have better things to do than deal with your BS." That being said I squeeze past her. Immediately getting swallowed by the crowd in the hallway. Good thing I am not late for my next class.

×××××××

The rest of the day went by boring and I just want to go home and crash on my couch. The final bell rang signalling the end of school and I jumped up from my seat, ready to get out of here.

As I was walking through the parking lot towards Jeremy's bike, my eyes caught a familiar face leaning against a jeep. I scrunched my eyes to make sure if it is him.

And it was him. I made my way towards the brown haired boy. He had a small smile on his face as he pushes his fringes back.

"Hey, theo right?" I asked bitting my lips.

On hearing me his eyes snapped towards me, allowing me to look at his incredible blue eyes. He looked at me for a few seconds because his face lit up in recognition.

"The alley girl right? Nyla was it." He asked ginning at me.

I nodded trying to smile as the vile memories of that dreadful night came rushing back. A chill ran through my spine as I remember the face of that pathetic excuse of a human.