Chapter 4

Yesterday went by nicely. Laura and I spent the day just fooling around and stuffing our mouths with all kinds of chips and candies and watching movies.

Although I pretty much convinced myself to not go out much but there were still somethings I needed because I couldn't bring everything from Canada.

Laura did insisted on accompanying me but I really want to complete all necessary shopping and it didn't felt right to tire laura today because it's our first day at school tomorrow and I wasn't even going for actual shopping just some necessary household items and all.

Right now I am standing in front of my closet freshly showered deciding what to wear.

Finally settling down on a black skirt and a plain grey off shoulder sweater tucked in I tied my hairs up in a high ponytail, I wore my black converse and walked out of the room.

Yep I love my converse. It's not like I don't like heels you have to wear them whether you like them or not cause you don't wanna feel like a lilliput in between giants if you have height like mine.

Aww you smol bean.

Oh give me a break I am big. I am not that small I mean 5.1 is average height.

Well putting those thoughts aside. I walked down to the kitchen pouring myself a bowl of milk with fruit loops and adding two and a half spoon of sugar. Yes, I like them sweet.

After having breakfast I was out the door.

×××××××××××

It was already noon by the time I was almost done. I saw a daily use products shop and I decided it would be the last one.

Entering the shop, I let myself wander around looking at various things hanging or kept around, as I was about to round the corner, I saw a crate of nail paint and made a mental note to definitely check that out.

I was in the second aisle, grabbing the necessary toiletries when I heard something fall down accompanied by a lot of shouting.

"Holy lord! kids these days are so careless, they don't give a shit about where the heck are they going!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose" A meek voice of a girl answered.

Curious I walked to the front aisle and stood in the corner from where I won't be that visible.

Ok, this is pretty bad.

The nail paint crate I wanted to checkout was lying upside down with all the nail paints scattered around and a lot of them were broken.

It's a very bad mess, I hope the poor kid gets away with it soon.

"Of course you didn't, but you do know that this damage cannot be repaid with a freaking sorry, right?" the old grumpy lady started again.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm-"

"Look kid, cut the crap, I know you don't want to be here and neither do I want you here, so why don't you give me the money and leave?"

"Yeah, ok, lemme just go call my brother." the girl said and was about to go when the lady grabbed her forearm and pulled her back.

Wow dude, that looks harsh, not cool.

"Do you think I'm a fool? You want me to let you go fetch your brother who probably doesn't even exist so you can get away without paying? haha no thanks."

"No, I'm serious I came here with my brother he's right outside please just let me call him."

"I know kids like you ok." the lady said releasing her arm and took out a cellphone from her pocket and pointed it towards the girl.