Chapter 6

Beep
Beep
Beep

I removed my hand from inside the blankets and slammed the alarm clock to shut it up.

Two minutes won't hurt.

With that thought I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Ughh, why is this clock so annoying. I'm not getting up before I complete my two minute course of sleep, get it in your thick head stupid alarm clock.

Slamming it shut again I closed my eyes to go back to the peaceful land.

I was literally dreaming of me flying over a colourful tulip field on a bright sunny day when boom! the annoying voice came back again.

Beep
Beep
Beep

I mean seriously, is this clock broken or something? why can't it just lemme relax for two freaking minutes? what's the big deal?

I huffed and slammed it again, before closing my eyes. After relaxing for a minute I thought might as well look how much time do I have to sleep.

"Fuck!"

My eyes went as big as saucers when I look at the time. Holy smudge, I've got like 15 minutes to get ready.

How did I overslept this much?

Uhmm uhm... two minutes, more like an hour.

Please shut up I really don't have time for you.

From a month and a half I don't have to wake up at 6 in the morning because there was no school.

So knowing me I set up 3 alarms to avoid waking up at the last moment and end up looking like a freaking zombie on the first day of school, but its not like that made a difference I slept through all the three alarms.

I threw the blankets away and jolted up from the bed and scrambled to the bathroom.

Remember you don't have time for a argument session with yourself in there.

Oh my God thank you so much, I totally forgot that, you know.

Hah, I know I'm a life saver.

Not really, because one you're dumb, you're just some stupid thoughts remember? and two you're dumb because you can't understand sarcasm.

I'm dumb mea-

Ughhh, go away!

Pushing away my conscience, I took a quick hot shower and scurried to the closet. I put on a thin full sleeved v neck white sweater tucked in slightly rugged denim jeans and paired it with suede ankle boots. I dried my hair and hastily tied it up in a bun.

I glanced at the clock school starts 7:30 and it's 6:58. Oh yes, I did it I got ready in just 5 minutes. Wow, that's quick cause I usually lose track of time in the shower.

I bolted down the stairs and quickly put bread in the toaster and made myself a coffee.

Initially, I did plan to make myself some good breakfast and go to school early as it's a 15-20 minutes walk. I don't have my schedule so I have to go to the office first also I don't want to enter into a class filled with students. I hate attention.

Gawwd I had so many plans, why did I had to oversleep.

Mentally slapping myself for that I gulped down my coffee then swallowed the toast in two bites.

Don't judge me, I don't have much time remember?

Aubree and Laura could be here any minute. Before I could get up to put my plate in the sink, I heard Laura shouting.